Friday, December 11, 2015

Today's News

Erick Rowan:


Erick Rowan has debuted a new darker, creepier, goat mask during a vignette today. He smashed the previous white mask to unveil the newer one underneath.



No offer:


Jay Lethal says, despite much interest, WWE are yet to make him an official contract offer.



TLC:


Ryback vs Rusev has been added to the TLC card.



Ric Flair names nicest men in wrestling:


"The two nicest guys in the history of the business, and I've been in it a long time, are Sting and Ricky Steamboat. Just the two best, and I don't budge on that statement."



Network Nippon:


Japan will get the WWE Network on January 5.



Cena holiday:


John Cena will start another sabbatical when he comes back from his current holiday. He will not work any live dates in the weeks following the Royal Rumble PPV.



WWE old boy to ROH:


Festus / Luke Gallows has agreed to work some upcoming ROH events.



Bayley names greatest wrestling themes:


"Do I have to go in order? No? Steve Blackman, I don't know why, I just thought it was so cool the way it started out. It doesn't even have any lyrics, but I just loved it. This is embarrassing because he's right there (motioning to Michael Hayes, ex-manager of The Hardy Boyz], but The Hardy Boyz. I was just a huge Hardy Boyz fan – and that didn't have any lyrics, either – but just the guitar in it and everything, it's just… ahh, it felt so cool. The Rock's, because right when it's like, 'If you smell…' you just get out of your seat! [Stone Cold Steve] Austin's, Glass Shatters. I guess it's how it always starts out, and it's always unexpected. You don't know when he's gonna come out and it just hits and you're like, 'Ahh!' This was never a favorite growing up, but just recently… The Undertaker. I started to really appreciate him. I was like, 'Man, this song!' It's like watching a movie – watching him come down the ramp and watching him get into the ring. Everything he does goes with the entrance song, and he's had it forever."


Daniel Bryan names man most deserving of a WWE shot:


"I wouldn't call the Japanese promotions "indie", but I'd love to bring Shinsuke Nakamura over. I love Shinsuke and I've known him for ages. What I love about his style is that he incorporates facets of reality into his matches.''



WWE send good wishes to Alum:


"After revealing their engagement this past summer, former WWE Divas Champion Layla and former WWE Superstar Ricky Ortiz (Richard Young) were married earlier this month. Join the rest of the WWE Universe in congratulating Layla and Ortiz on this exciting new chapter in their lives!."


Joey Ryan:


Former TNA star Joey Ryan was featured on UK TV show Have I Got News For You tonight. A video of him using his penis to win a match, which has gone viral, was the winning answer in the odd one out round of the weekly panel show quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment