Saturday, September 26, 2015

Today's News

Cody coming back:


Cody Rhodes will appear out of his Stardust character as he and Goldust present the Dusty Rhodes trophy to the winners of the NXT tournament.



Sunny:


Sunny went before a judge yesterday to find out her fate. She was set a $2,000 bail, and was sent back to prison. She has since raised the funds, and has been released. She will be back in court in December.


Jake interview:


On being scared of Dynamite Kid...

"I think one night we were in Edmonton, Alberta, and he had me down there [on the mat] working the arm and he says, 'don't f--kingg move, okay?' And he let go of my arm, walked down to the audience five rows back, and just paintbrushed some son of a b---h like crazy, walked back to the ring, and I still got my arm stuck in the air." Roberts added, "I was scared to move!."

On Dusty Rhodes catching him cheating on his wife...

"I decided I was going to gig myself and tell my old lady [that] coming out of the arena, somebody hit me with something. I'll get out of this s--t, so I stopped at a K&B drugstore and got Platinum Plus [razorblades], which was the wrong s--t, big old thick ass blade, and cut myself. I didn't do it the right way. I went side to side and really overdid it. F--king Dusty called me out on it. I said, 'yeah, these f--king guys last night, man, I went to a bar and they f--king hit me with a goddamn bottle. He said, 'damn, that looks like f--king stainless steel Platinum Plus to me.' Yep, he f--king knew."

On calling out Andre The Giant...

"He didn't sell a goddamn thing I was doing and he just guzzled me. [He] ate me. [He] ate me to the point, I must have been high, because I called him out. He wanted to see if I had balls. He was funny like that, you know? He wanted to be in there with a man, somebody that respected him, respected what he did, and respected himself."


Austin out of Mania:


Since WWE brought the rubber match between Lesnar and Taker forward to Hell In A Cell speculation on who Lesnar will face at Mania instead has been rife. High on the list of possibilities is Steve Austin, but he has today put the story to bed, saying he will not wrestle the beast in Texas.


DVD confirmed:


Eric Bischoff has got WWE cameras at his house this weekend, filming for a DVD.


TNA to WWE:


So Cal Val and Shelly Martinez were in the crowd at a WWE live this weekend. Santino was also in attendance.


Titus talks post career plans:


"Sometimes life has a funny thing of working things out. Once I'm done here in WWE, I plan on pursuing my coaching career or in broadcasting. Either way I'm covered and whenever my contract is done here, I have no worries about the next move I'm going to make."


Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho's podcast has been downloaded 100,000,000 times.


TNA referenced by WWE:


Marcelo Rodriguez referenced Sting's TNA title reign on the Spanish call of WrestleMania.


They all look the same?:


WWE accidentally mixed up Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods on their site yesterday, Woods took to Twitter to call them out on the error.


Mark Henry:


Mark Henry says his retirement has been weighing on his mind recently, and he hopes Daniel Bryan will be able to work as his opponent for his farewell match.


Diva cries over WWE career:


Cameron became upset during a Periscope video today, when talking about her frustrating WWE career so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment