Friday, September 25, 2015

Today's News

WWE MSG special:


Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho will now be for Owens Intercontinental Championship, and Kane has been added to the show.


DDP provides update on Jake & Hall:


"Jake is almost two years sober. Now, when you speak with him, you can have a really intelligent conversation with a really smart guy. But there were times when this really beat me up. That first year when Jake was sober, he messed up maybe six times. He went cold turkey from booze, pills, and crack, but he needed to go completely sober. Scott fell after the movie. But even when the cameras aren't rolling, we're still going. So let's focus on the story you keep telling yourself. I call it 'self-talk,' like you talk to yourself. Nobody can pull you down more than you. No one one can f--- you up more than you. The positive side is nobody can pick you up more than you, but you just need to learn how to do it. So that was my goal with Jake and Scott. Teach them how to help themselves. They'd say, 'I'm worthless, I'm a piece of s---, I f----- up again,' and if you keep telling yourself that, then you're screwed. If you say you can or you say you can't, you're right."


HOF'er to WWE:


Jake The Snake is at the WWE HQ today, filming for a new Network show.


Paige discusses adjusting to Total Diva's cameras following her:


"I was definitely worried at first and very skeptical. I wasn't ready for it. But the crew is absolutely amazing. We're like a big family. They make it so easy and you don't even realize they're there half of the time. They're so respectful. It's different because obviously I don't like my personal life being out there, but this is helping people as well."


HOF'er in surgery:


Edge has had surgery on a hand injury that has bothered him for years.


WWE legends reunite:


Alundra Blayze recently met with her old rival Bull Nakano. They had not seen or spoken to each other for twenty years.


Dana White vs Wrestling:


Dana White has asked wrestling fans a question today...

"The thing she did with WWE was cool, it was cool. She did a great job, I thought it was awesome, but believe me when I tell you she's got a lot of s**t to do. She's pretty busy. Why would you want to see her wrestle when you can see her fight?."


Hall Of Famer in jail:


Sunny has been in jail for two days, and has been warned she can expect that to be extended until December 7. This is because of her habit of no showing court hearings.


Balor goes through the roof:


For the second time in as many months Finn Balor hit his head on the ceiling at an NXT live. This time he was hurt, Samoa Joe checked him in the ring after the match.


TNA BFG:


The Wolves will defend the Tag titles vs the GFW partnership of Curt Hawkins and Trevor Lee at Bound For Glory.


Rock vs Hogan:


The Rock and Hulk Hogan are vying for the lead villain role in the fourth movie in the Expendables franchise.


ROH vs Roster:


ROH officials are furious with their talent for holding a wrestler's court before last weeks tapings, and have forbade a repeat of the incident. Referee Gino Colucci was put before the court after amassing a series of minor infractions.


Sting reveals Rollins  apology:


''Really, I can't say enough. He poked his head in the ambulance and said, "Man, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened." I said, "Seth, don't worry about it. It's not your fault." And he, for 15 minutes, he said, "I just wanted to tell you what an honor it was, what a pleasure. I can't believe I had a chance to get in the ring with you and work with you. I was you for Halloween when I was a kid." He was on and on about it, but man, this young guy, he doesn't have any idea how much I appreciate being able to work with him.''


Rusev vs Owens:


Rusev took a shot at Kevin Owens weight, after working with him this week...

''Hey if you can't fight you should run. But It's surprising after all the running Owens isn't in good cardio condition.''


Fan released:


Oscar Ramirez was released from jail today, after spending  just 3 of his 10 day sentence in prison. He revealed why he got in the ring at NOC, saying WWE had supported him when he was homeless, and he wanted to give something back.


LU drop TNA star:


After the controversy over his return to TNA, whilst still contracted to LU, and the fallout that followed, Lucha Underground have decided to release Hernandez from his deal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment