Monday, September 21, 2015

Today's News

Night Of Champions:


Results...

Pre - Stardust & The Ascension bt Neville & Lucha Dragons.

  1. Kevin Owens bt Ryback to win the Intercontinental title.
  2. Dolph Ziggler bt Rusev.
  3. Dudley Boyz bt New Day. (DQ).
  4. Charlotte bt Nikki Bella to win the Diva's title.
  5. The Wyatt Family bt Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho.
  6. John Cena bt Seth Rollins to regain the US title.
  7. Seth Rollins bt Sting.

Notes...

  • A fan entered the ring during the Wyatt's vs Shield match. WWE say they will press charges against him, as they want to crack down on future incidents.
  • Sting was injured in the main event.
  • Sheamus tried to cash in his MITB contract.
  • Kane returned, with his mask.
  • Bayley, Scott Hall, Scott Norton and Sharmell were backstage.

Hell In A Cell:


WWE have cancelled plans for Undertaker to gain redemption over Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32. The two men will have their final battle inside a cell at next months PPV.

Career over?:


Sting suffered a significant, and potentially career ending injury, when Seth Rollins bucklebombed him last night. The injury is to his neck. He is booked to be on Raw tonight.

Sunny:


Sunny has been ordered to attend court again on October 7, for missing previous hearings.

ROH:


ROH have secured their first TV deal outside of the US, with a French network.

Snuka postponed:


Jimmy Snuka's court case was cancelled today. No new date is yet in place.

Raw tease:


  • Why has Demon Kane returned?
  • Is Ryback hungry for a rematch against Kevin Owens?
  • How will Charlotte celebrate her Divas Title victory?
  • What might The Dudley Boyz have planned for The New Day?
  • Will Cena's newly won U.S. Title be on the line?

Booker buys mall:


Booker T has bought a disused shopping mall, and will renovate it for his ROW promotion.

Del Rio open to return:


Alberto Del Rio says he has put his problems with WWE behind him, and would consider returning in the future...

"Oh, we're good. We shook hands, we talked about what happened. They apologized, I apologized. We're good right now. I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing now. The schedule in that company is brutal. I was doing over 250 appearances per year, I was never home. At the moment, I'm working everywhere they want to see me, and I have the opportunity to spend time with my family. I get to enjoy my kids, I'm at home 4-5 days a week, I do 1-2 shows per week. I'm happy, I don't have plans to go back, but like they say, 'never say never.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment