Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today's News

John Cena:


John Cena has started a Twitter petition to get the Big Show re-hired.


Sunny on Michael Hayes suspension:


In reference to Hayes' WWE ban for offering alcohol to Rosa Mendes...

"I think he is way out of line. As a recovering alcoholic myself, the last thing you want is for somebody to offer you drinks when you are trying to stay sober. If he did that then shame on him."


Former star at live show:


At last nights NXT live event in Largo, Florida, WWE Alum Tugboat was sitting in the front row throughout the show.


Hulk Hogan:


Hulk Hogan says he has one more match left in him...

"Let me put it to you this way, brother With the right guy, the right situation, with a big enough event, big enough storyline, you're damn right I have one more left in me."

He also addressed his future...

On TNA...

"We couldn't figure things out. We're talking, but I'm wide open right now."

On WWE (Triple H)...

"He just welcomed me with open arms. He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home," the door's open"

On his decision...

"That's where I'm having the toughest time in my head. I owe it to those fans that have been loyal to me for 35 years for this Hulkamania thing to probably not end, it will probably go on forever after I'm dead and gone, but, what's the logical extension? What's the right direction right now?"


2K14:


New ad released...



Rock to miss Mania:


The biggest clue as yet to The Rock not competing at WrestleMania 30 will be at Hell In A Cell. WWE's long term plans had The Rock appearing at the PPV, which is in his home town of Miami, Florida, and starting a feud which would lead to the supershow next year, however WWE are said to be resigned to him not appearing, which could mean they have given up on getting him for Mania too.


Kane:



See No Evil 2 wrapped filming yesterday, He will be back with WWE soon.

It will not be the last in the series though, the film makers want to make Kane's character Jacob Goodnight a horror icon to rival Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger.


WWE Top 10:



Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Musics...



WWE name greatest Raw ever:


They picked the show from 15 years ago today, October 12 1998...

Here it is.


WWE Fail:



WWE posted a picture of Vince McMahon's telephone number to their social media this week. Brooklyn Brawler posed with Bruno Sammartino in front of a piece of paper tagged with the phrase ''Vince's number'', the last couple of digits were cropped off however (Photo).

WWE say it is an office number, not a personal one.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

So Hulk Hogan has one more match in him, Who should his opponent be???

No comments:

Post a Comment