Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today's News

AJ Styles talks TNA future:


"Here is the reality. I love TNA. I grew up there. It's who I am. You said it before when people think of TNA, they think of A.J. Styles. I take pride in that. But something has to change and I want to be there. I don't know any other way to say it. I love the place. I'm not saying I love what happened to it but I love that place and I want to see it grow. I know we have the talent. We have everything we need. The puzzle is not put together yet but once you get those pieces in there, you will see how it connects. Then you will be like: 'Wow, we really got something' but we need someone in charge that knows what to do with it once they see what's going together well.''

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* Kofi Kingston & The Miz vs The Wyatt Family.

* AJ Lee vs Brie Bella

* Big Show promo

* Big E. Langston vs CM Punk

Note, Langston turned face after the match, saving Punk from a beat down by Paul Heyman and his men.

* Alberto Del Rio interview

* Real Americans vs The Uso's

* Cody Rhodes, Goldust & Daniel Bryan vs The Shield

The Rock:


The Rock has signed on to appear in the movie ''San Andreas''.

Larry Zbyszko interview:


The Living Legend has slammed TNA, and claims that some of their talent are being forced to use food stamps to get by...

"They just made wrong decisions…from what I hear, Bob Carter…he had a hard time saying no to his daughter, Dixie… Finally, they blew so much money with no real results after ten years that Bob resigned and I think the mother took over and she is controlling the purse. From what I hear… this guy is now fired, this guy is now fired and if you wanna stay there you get a pay cut. Half the guys wrestling there are on food stamps. I was shocked when I heard that one. If you look at TNA today, I mean like ten years ago they had some great matches, AJ Styles vs. Chris Daniels, now ten years later, like six or seven months ago, I'm flicking through the TV and I stumble across TNA… and what's the main event? AJ Styles vs. Chris Daniels, they've been wrestling each other for ten years. I couldn't believe it… don't these people understand?"

On Hulk Hogan...

"Instead of guys who can do something, they are blowing their wad on Hulk, god bless him, but he can't walk anymore."

On Eric Bischoff...

"Eric, who listened to a couple guys, pulled something off, then took credit for it, but everything he's been involved in since sinks because he doesn't know and won't listen."

On Sting...

"Sting who was one of the luckiest men who ever lived. Sting couldn't do a good interview, he couldn't work good. We had to drop him from the ceiling for a year and dress him like the crow and not let him say a word to get one big match out of him."

On Vince McMahon...

"I haven't bumped into Vince. I've been doing some things, like at 'Mania, but I was running around doing Axxess, and signings, and filming DVD's. When they tape the NXT shows they film that right down the street here… but, I haven't bumped into Vince yet. I haven't seen him since 1981. I can't wait to see him, it will be very nostalgic.He looks great, between you and me, he's one of the best characters he's got. Vince is a classic, he would die for his creation and his fans, you can't take that away from him."

Y2J detained:


Chris Jericho and his band Fozzy were not allowed into Canada, because they had eaten rice on their tour bus, it took over 30 minutes to assure border agents that they had no more of the food stuff aboard before they were allowed to continue their journey.

John Cena:


John Cena will work every Raw and SmackDown from Hell In A Cell until Survivor Series, then just Raw's from then on.

AJ Lee:


AJ Lee has been cleared to return from her concussion, but has revealed she is also working with a damaged elbow.

Spooky SmackDown:


WWE are asking fans that plan to attend the October 29 SmackDown in Tampa, Florida to wear Halloween costumes, and are offering a 50% price cut on costumes on their website.

Colt Cabana:


Colt Cabana has revealed in conversation with Stone Cold Steve Austin, that he has a WWE tryout booked. Triple H has invited him to an upcoming NXT taping, where he will be joining the announce team.

Wade Barrett:


Wade Barrett has revealed why he is not yet back in the US, he has had a two week delay in getting a new visa, and is still not in receipt of the document...

"I was supposed to be back in the States two weeks ago and I think the Night of Champions pay-per-view I was supposed to be away for, but I also missed Battleground. It's very difficult for me to do anything at the moment, being without a passport. Fingers crossed it gets cleared up in the next few days."

He also said he was happy about the planned character change, because he feels you need to continuously evolve to avoid getting stale, and to stop fans becoming bored with you.

Rey Mysterio:


In an exclusive WWE.Com interview, Rey talks his injury, return and retirement plans.

Kurt Angle interview:


In an interview to promote his return and TNA Hall Of Fame induction, Kurt Angle talks with The Big J show. Highlights include, his thoughts on a WWE return, post retirement plans, TNA current stories, TNA supporting him through his problems recently, WWE paying for his rehab, TNA HOF, and a future WWE HOF induction...


QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Does Kurt Angle deserve WWE Hall Of Fame induction???

No comments:

Post a Comment