Sunday, November 9, 2014

Today's News

Hogan continues to push for Mania:


"At the end of the day, it's me getting Vince's ear, and me getting in Triple H's ear, and talking to them into letting me rock the house one more time. Cena would be the guy I'd love to get in the ring with, you know, if I could irritate Stone Cold so much he'd come out of retirement, I'd love to have him open a can of whoop a$$s on me and see what happens."

WrestleMania UK:


John Cena is continuing to call for WrestleMania to be brought to the UK, on the current tour.

WWE UK:


The dates for next April's UK tour are...

* Belfast: Friday April 10th.
* Birmingham: Saturday, April 11th.
* Cardiff: Sunday, April 12th.
* London (RAW taping at the O2 Arena): Monday, April 13th.
* London (SmackDown taping at the O2 Arena): Tuesday, April 14th.

Orton's return:


Randy Orton is advertised to return at the Boxing Day MSG show, he will face Kane.

Eva Marie:


Eva says she has started her road to recovery from an injury.

Zack Ryder:


Zack Ryder says his injury happened during a recent match vs Rusev.

DDP talks WWE run:


"I didn't have the run I should have had in WWE, but that's ok, I had a great run in WCW. I lived the dream, and it was great fun. In WWE, I got the European Title, Tag-Team Titles, sure, but they didn't mean anything to me. There was too much heat on the WCW guys at that time, they were seen as the enemy, we almost put the WWE out of business."

Bret Hart on Bulldog:


Bret Hart has revealed Davey Boy Smith's drugs issues almost cost them the match he says defined his career, at SummerSlam 1992.

NXT:


Former Chester City Goalie Hugo Knox had his first wrestling match this weekend.

Lest We Forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment