Saturday, November 8, 2014

Today's News

Hall Of Famer open to return:


Mick Foley says he is now open to a WWE comeback...

''When asked a few months ago on social media how I would feel about another run as a WWE General Manager, I said. "I don't think I will be asked, and would turn down the offer if I was. Well, after my appearance on WWE Monday Night Raw a few weeks ago, I've kind of changed my tune. That appearance energized me, and made me feel like I just might have something to offer #WWE on a more regular basis. I think there is a chance I'll be asked about becoming GM within the next year - and if asked... I think I'd do it,"

WWE tour:


WWE have been getting TNA chants during their live shows, a Cesaro vs Dolph Zigger match was particularly poorly received, and Adam Rose is working the tour face, but continues to turn heel on his Bunny, as he did on this weeks SmackDown.

WWE snub Punk:


WWE are promoting a wrestling inspired movie on their YouTube channel, but only mention 2 of the three cameo appearances by their talent, Miz and Eve Torres are credited, CM Punk is not.

Hall Of Fame for Hall Of Famer:


Dusty Rhodes has been named as an honouree for next year's CAC class.

Zack getting sacked?:


Zack Ryder says he will be making a statement on why WWE did not take him on the UK tour in the coming days, it did not sound like it would be good news...

''Sorry to my European Zack Pack...won't be making the tour this year...I'll let you know why in a few days when I have definite news.''

However, after the internet went a little bit nutty over his tweet, he revealed that he is injured (Torn rotator cuff), and may need surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment