Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Today's News

Survivor Series:


WWE have added a Diva's elimination match to the card...

Natalya, Alicia Fox, Naomi & Emma vs Layla, Cameron, Summer Rae & Paige.

Let's hope it is not a repeat of last years debacle.


Musician quits wrestling:


Billy Corgan has left Resistance Pro, he will explain why in the coming weeks.


Sheamus:


WWE say Sheamus suffered a ''Stinger'' in his neck, and will be out of Survivor Series as a result.


SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev...

* Damien Sandow & The Miz vs Los Matadores...

* AJ Lee vs Brie Bella...

* Cesaro vs Erick Rowan...

* Triple H announces Team Cena will be fired if they lose at Survivor Series, this would not include Cena himself, just the other 4 members.

* Big Show & Ryback vs Kane & Seth Rollins...

END OF SPOILERS!!!


TNA:


Tonight will be the last Impact on Spike with original content. They are still deciding whether or not they will allow Spike to air the nostalgia shows they have in the can to fill the remaining slots, after their talks broke down acrimoniously earlier this week.

Dixie Carter says today will be the day TNA's future is decided, the announcement that followed was conformation TNA are joining Destination America. This means a 30% cut in their availability, from 87% of America, to 52%, but you can watch the show on the Networks website in some areas of the country.

Spike released this statement saying goodbye...

''Our partnership with TNA Wrestling will officially come to an end with our last telecast on December 24. Dixie Carter and her team have been incredible partners to work with over the past 9 years, delivering high-action entertainment and strong ratings. As Spike continues to evolve into a network reaching a broader audience, we continue to look across our schedule to find opportunities to add original scripted and non-scripted programming that appeals to a wider demographic. On behalf of everyone at Spike, we would like to wish Dixie and TNA all the best and continued success.''

Kevin Kay (President, Spike TV).


Georgia speaks her mind:


Georgia Smith has spoken out about her late Father, Davey Boy Smith's exclusion from the WWE Hall Of Fame, she started by remembering her dad...

''Well, I always remember my dad as just being my dad, his wrestling character will always be second to that. But, him as the man he was, and him as the wrestler, I deeply miss him everyday. I carry and hold a lot of pride, honour, and respect because of my dad's, and my family's legacy, accomplishments, and impact they made in professional wrestling.''

Then on Hall Of Fame, she says she wants her dad to be honoured, and does not understand why he is not in yet...

''I don't think it has any kind of influence really. The WWE do what they want when they want. My dad also never had any bad blood or ill feelings towards Vince or the WWE, of vice versa. My dad did wrestle for WWE even after Bret was gone, so I can't say Bret burying the hatchet with Vince has made it easier for my dad to get inducted, when it really has/had no effect. But I was with Bret last night, and he was saying he didn't understand why Davey and Owen aren't in the HOF yet? Bret said they deserve to be in it, including Jim Neidhart, Dynamite and Brian Pillman over a lot of guys who have been previously inducted. It's important first and foremost for my brother and I to be able to see my dad get the honour and be awarded with the WWE Hall of Fame, which has been long awaited, and rightfully deserved. I hope my dad's dad will still be alive and at the ceremony when the induction happens. I think they owe it to Harry, myself, my mom, along with my dad's family in England. I think for everything my dad did for WWE, and the big of star he was, I think it's been long overdue. But again, WWE do things the way they want and when they want. I think my brother Harry would be the best person to do that along with my Mom, as it was hard for her with Davey gone so much with two children. And let's not forget that my Mom had a huge part in some of Davey's storylines from 95 through to 97, she was on the road a lot too working with him, and so she deserves to be on that stage along with Harry if/when the time comes.''


WWE sign deal:


WWE have teamed with Warner Brothers, in a multi year distribution deal which will cover DVD releases, and the like.


Nova snubbed?:


Mike Bucci is not joining up with his fellow BWO members for the ECW DVD because his commitments with family, and work mean he does not have the time to travel to WWE HQ for the project. He has also declared in the past that he has no interest in returning to wrestling.


John Cena:


John Cena will appear in a Foot Locker commercial this week.


WWE Fail:


WWE wrote Jack Swagger out of Survivor Series with injury, but he worked a match vs Bray Wyatt taped for this weeks Main Event, which will air before the PPV... Woops...


Kamala reveals personal torment:


Following the amputation of both of his legs...

"I didn't even want to look down at first. But when I came home (from the hospital), I would look down, and I'd cry a little. I'd think, 'I'm not normal, am I? I'm not normal anymore. People are going to treat me like I'm not normal.' But I made it through. I made it through. I still have crying spells, but they're not as bad as they used to be."


Brock to MMA:


Dana White continues to tease a return to UFC for Brock Lesnar, saying the door is open when he is ready to walk back through it, and that he fears no competition, as Lesnar wants to fight the best around, and they all work for him.


Stevie lands new job:


Following his work with WWE this week, Stevie Richards will be moving to Atlanta to start work for DDP, at his new DDP Yoga school in the city.


Vampiro:


Vampiro is working on setting up a Guardian Angels patrol in his home town. He says there has been 10 murders this year, and he fears for his young Daughters safety, he wants the regular patrols of the peoples police force to start operating where he lives in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment