Thursday, September 5, 2013

Today's News

Dolph Ziggler on career frustrations:


Despite admitting frustrations with his WWE status, he says he will not switch to TNA...

"I love this, I love doing this. I have no desire to switch companies or go to UFC or anything like that. I'm very ambitious, and I'm very outspoken about where I should be and where I need to be in the WWE. I love that I've never been one handed anything - ever. If I would've have been handed things, I don't know if I would've been able to enjoy it as much. Every time I turn a corner, it seems like the rug is being taken underneath me. It's like 'Hey, great job!' and then nothing. It's like 'Hey, wow, look what you can do!' and I'll say 'Thanks, boss!' and then there's nothing. And so, it's hard (to stay upbeat), but you have to deal with it and it makes me hungrier every single day knowing that I've scratched and clawed for everything I've earned in this business."

Triple H on becoming WWE's COO:


When asked why he was given the responsibilities he now has, he said...

"Ask Vince McMahon. Was it because I was the best candidate? Because I have the best mind for the business? Whatever that reason is... it doesn't change the fact that I'm the COO of this company and I am charged with making those decisions."

TNA in trouble:


TNA chief Dixie Carter has defended the recent roster cuts and hiring of MMA fighters, She says the company have not utilized talent as well as they should, that TNA need more than one TV show, that they have been too slow in roster turn over for too long, and that hiring people She calls ''Major superstars'' will lift brand awareness.

Dixie is receiving some heat from TNA staffers though, many employees are still behind in their pay, particularly on the production and backstage side, and one employee, who had previously worked for ECW said that what is happening in TNA is very similar to the final days of Paul Heyman's group. Dixie was also criticized for withdrawing from a taping recently to go to a college football game, her loyalty to the company is been questioned widely by staff and fans alike, her interest in remaining involved has also been questioned.

There is further heat over AJ Styles, he had a contract with an annual percentage pay rise, TNA no longer want to pay that, and actually want him to take a pay cut. He has agreed to finish 2013 with the promotion but it is thought he will be looking to cut his ties in the new year. Friends say he is looking at the ''Lay of the land'', meaning he is weighing up his options.

CM Punk vs WWE:


CM Punk is not happy with his employers, criticising the office for pulling him from a long booked date at a fan convention...

"Sigh. Looks like I *am* off Nashville @WizardWorld. Three cheers for professionalism and communication. I'd take it up with them y'all."

Daniel Bryan will fulfill the gig in his place.

Cody Rhodes:


Dusty Rhodes says his Son Cody will make a statement about his future plans soon.

Total Diva's:


It has been announced that WWE will record a live episode of Total Diva's in Tampa as the finale of this series.

Diva to return:


Shaul, Daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero is returning to WWE, her Mother has announced, she is moving to Orlando this week and will return to NXT as soon as possible.

Survivor Series:


Two top feuds to be featured at Survivor Series have been leaked...

* Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

* CM Punk vs Paul Heyman (This it seems will be an Elimination match, Team Punk vs Team Heyman).

Kassius Ohno heat:


Kassius Ohno continues to be punished for refusing to change his physique, he is jobbing on the NXT live shows, is still not being allowed to appear on NXT TV, and has also now been removed from the opening credits of NXT.

Are his WWE days numbered?

WrestleMania 32 location twist:


The cities that will hold WrestleMania's 31 and 32 were told this week, but were also served with a gagging order to keep the news secret, However, and despite denials from officials in charge of the bid, it seems Orlando will NOT host WrestleMania 32, with Dallas, Texas emerging as the likely winners of a bid they had thought to have been eliminated from weeks ago.

I will not be spending my Birthday here:


Hall Of Famer Jimmy Hart has starred in a bizarre advert for an event at Hulk Hogan's beach resort on 10/10 in Florida, you may need to bleach your eyes after viewing this, but it is a must watch...


Want to work for TNA?


The company are looking for a social media manager, to apply.

'' Experience using social media to cover high-profile live sporting events. ''

I could do that... I do do that, here...hmmm!!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Has Dixie Carter given up on TNA, and if so, how much longer have they got???

No comments:

Post a Comment