Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Today's News

Jim Ross:


Jim Ross has discussed life post WWE...

''I'm being engaged by a variety of 'suitors' who are all presenting some interesting, potential projects to me."

He has also denied being forced out of WWE...

"I think it was... after a good discussion and expressing myself and things that I'd like to do and just the timing of everything, I think it was... when you say mutual, it means partially to somebody that you've been forced out the door or treated poorly or what have you, which really wasn't the case. It was something that we had talked about kinda casually and it just seemed like, the way [with] the lay of the land, it was just good timing. "So, you know, it's just... I'm not really a negative guy, you and I have talked a few times, I'm always pretty upbeat. I kinda look at the glass half full as opposed to half empty. I had some health issues, thank God I'm over those. I'm feeling really, really good, I'm taking good care of myself. So, I just think it was the right time, with everything presented as it was, it was just the very best decision to make and now we're gonna move on to the next thing."


Chris Jericho talks WWE Politics:


"I don't know either because I am not in the closed door meetings. Just by going with the track record of WWE, they have an interesting way of doing things. I know for a fact that Vince didn't like me when I first came, he didn't see anything in CM Punk when he first arrived and didn't see anything in Daniel Bryan when he first came in and it's a long time to break down those walls, no pun intended. But the Daniel Bryan storyline is something that we used to call 'working in the square' which means it's in the storyline because it comes from true life feelings. 'Daniel Bryan is too small, too ugly' or whatever it might be but it goes against the prototype of what a WWE superstar is supposed to be but so did I, so did Shawn Michaels, so did Bret Hart and CM Punk and a lot of the guys. Not everybody can be a John Cena, Dave Batista or Hunter (Triple H) like the perfect, genetically created WWE guys. There are a lot of things that happen because there are issues behind the scenes. I don't know what happened at Summerslam Access, I just heard about it. Obviously J.R. wasn't doing much, he had a lot to do with developmental and he was kind of on the outskirts. I bet Vince didn't even see it, I'm sure he heard about it and just made his opinions on that like what happened with the flag kicking incident in Brazil. He never saw the footage, he just heard about it and had a mental picture of what happened and I was suspended. Meanwhile, when you watch the footage, I really didn't even do anything. Obviously, I deserved it but it's not like I said: 'This flag sucks' or blew my nose on it, or wiped my ass with it and threw it into the crowd. If you're hearing about it, someone in the company is stooging it off to the internet which happens all the time. I'm sure there is some truth to what you're hearing but its speculation. When there's smoke there's fire and I'm sure there is some truth to what you're hearing but I really don't even know either."


Dolph Ziggler talks his 'Slump':


"I'm disappointed in a lot of my work lately, I'm not doing as great as I should be, but I'm working on it, I assure you. At some point this will turn around and lead to bigger and better things and being back in the title picture... I'm disappointed in a lot of things that I'm doing and I'm not delivering. I'm known for stealing the show, and I don't think that I've been doing that lately."


Daniel Bryan stripped:


Triple H stripped Daniel Bryan of the WWE Title on Raw last night, and also fired referee Scott Armstrong for delivering a fast count at Night Of Champions. The title is now vacant and a new champion will be crowned at BattleGround in 3 weeks.


Rhodes vs McMahon's:


Following the angle on Raw last night, where Big Show KO Punched Dusty Rhodes both of his Son's have promised vengeance for the McMahon family, and Dusty is penciled in to wrestle at Battleground, current plans are Dusty, Goldust and Cody vs The Shield, but Cody may not be back by then and WWE are worried about putting older stars in the ring after the Jerry Lawler heart attack, so nothing is yet confirmed, Survivor Series is more likely IMO.


Kane:


Scream queen Danielle Harris has joined the cast of See No Evil 2, Katharine Isabelle and Michael Eklund wil also co-star.


Mickie James:


Mickie James has told TNA she is open to returning to the promotion and contract negotiations are pending.


TNA to return to Florida:


TNA are ready to axe the national expansion and return to a fixed home for their TV taping's, probably a return to Orlando. However they are also interested in New York, Officials are looking at a number of locations. They have already rejected Las Vegas as their new home due to poor attendance figures on previous visits.


Injury:


The Miz was injured (Sternum) on Raw last night.


Women's Title returning?:


AJ Lee has done a photo shoot with the old Women's Title, maybe WWE are thinking about bringing it back?.


Shawn Michaels:


Shawn Michaels has agreed to a return to Raw, the appearance will be in a few weeks.


Jeff Jarrett:


Jeff Jarrett is much more involved in the backstage running of TNA, he had been almost forced out by the Dixie Carter, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan regime, is this the start of a change at the top of the company?.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Is it time for a change in management of TNA, and will a return to a fixed location save them from their current financial woes???

No comments:

Post a Comment