Sunday, September 29, 2013

Today's News

Cat fights are in fashion?:


Cat Fight #1 Christine Vargas vs Wrestling Fans...

Christine Vargas who quit WWE earlier this week after only a month on the pay roll Has feuded with a fan who criticized her decision to leave...

"1st off it is not for free that the athletes pay!, 2nd I never told anyone it was my dream!, 3rd some of the best divas in time [Michelle McCool] for one of then was in the diva search and loved it.You always start some where! If u where in the same position you would of done it too. Stop hating!. I didn't f--k nothing up, I left becuz I was unhappy & now know what I want! If anything I gained not lost!. I don't need a short cut, the girls in development including the indie girls work there asses off ! 70 - 80 hours u can't want nothing else in life. If u do its not for u. Dedication is not my prob."

Speculation is she was the victim of some sort of hazing, she had been tweeting about being singled out a few days before announcing her choice to leave.

Cat Fight #2 Reby Sky vs Kharma...

Reby Sky is not happy that Kharma put her into the ''Ho' Bag'' (A feature on the YouShoot Show, they ask a Women's wrestler to pick their least favourite fellow lady worker and say why).

Kharma chose Reby due to her criticism of Sycho Sid who blew off an indy match he was to have vs her boyfriend Matt Hardy to appear as a guest on Raw 1000 last summer.

Reby responded...

"Lying. f--king. c--t. Oh, & lets all glorify a f--kING NO-SHOW. Brilliant ! But it's ok bc it's a "veteran", right ? LOL. I don't give a f*ck HOW many years someone has had in the business. If you're a piece of sh*t, you're a piece of sh*t. Being a "veteran" is not a magical pass to be a complete POS. Yall think imma bow down to someone just bc they got a lucky break ? LOL. Those seemingly SO concerned with "respect" should worry more about those who SH*T ON THIS BUSINESS than those callin out said culprits. I will NEVER respect a no-show; someone who scams promotors & f*cks fans & people who actually show up to work. F*ck outta here. That being said, go back to smiling to my face at shows & talkin sh*t online @kharma, you FAKEASSb---h. Btw, your GODDAUGHTER gives a big ol' F*CK YOU. Cuz that's what this is REALLY all about, right ? LOL f*ck outta here."

Cat Fight #3 Alundra Blayze vs AJ Lee

Former WWF/E Women's Champion Alundra, has launched into a ferocious assault on the current holder of WWE's Women's Title...

"AJ Never was, Never will be the WWE womens champion as long as I OFFICIALLY hold the title. b---h never beat me, b---h never will. However she does give good mike skill so lets see what she has to say now....''

AJ is also facing heat from the locker room for her Tattoo (Pic on wall). It is apparently an unwritten law of WWE that the roster must be above acting like a fan, and she is being mocked (Including on TV by Jerry Lawler and JBL) and criticized for her decision to mark her first title win with the ink, she has defended herself...

"When I was really young, my entire family was covered in tattoos, so it was okay to get one. But I knew, when I did get one, that I wanted it to be something important and special. So, at a very young age, I decided that I would get it when I won the title," said Lee. I'm not a girly girl. And I didn't want fancy script or a butterfly or anything like that on me. I wanted something surreal; something that showed time served. That's why it's in the style that it's in. [The Divas Championship is] something that I worked for and spent a great deal of my time trying to get. It's 14 years in the making. So, it's supposed to be really cold. Just a mark of an accomplishment and now I move on."

Cat Fight #4 Dana White vs Ken Shamrock...

Ken Shamrock has responded to the attack on him by UFC boss Dana White (See yesterday). Shamrock was initially talking to Tito Ortiz about the comments, when White inserted himself into the conversation. Shamrock and Ortiz were asking for the respect they feel they deserve for their time in the company, White was belligerently demanded money he says he is owed by Shamrock and was very verbally offensive in his attacks on the former WWE and current TNA men.

Shamrock also says he is ready to return to WWE, but would wait until Vince asked him.

TNA:


TNA have a new character coming, named Ethan, no word yet who will be playing him.

Goldberg:


Goldberg has wished Ryback luck in response to the WWE man saying he plans to beat him.

The Undertaker:


The Undertaker tweets are to promote a link up with Todd McFarlane, who is a comic book writer. The latest tweet said that he would give rise to an icon. Maybe a graphic novel with the dead man as the central character is coming?. It now seems however that this is not leading to a return to TV for Taker.

Death:


R.I.P Dead Wrestlers

Former WWF star Gene Petit, who was a member of Hillbilly Jim's Family in the mid 80's has died. No cause has yet been released but he had been suffering from multiple sclerosis in recent years and had lost a great deal of weight.

Question Of The Day...

What is your Favourite match or memory of Cousin Luke???

No comments:

Post a Comment