Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Today's News

Jim Ross:


In conversation with Stone Cold Steve Austin, for his highly rated podcast show, JR said of his future plans...

"I'm not going to buy a rocking chair, I'm not going to sit on the porch watching the world go by. I'd like to tell you that 61 is the new 41. I'm feeling good, I'm healthy, I'm going to be doing some other things without question. I'm not going to go away, I'm just not going to be in WWE any longer."

He also said he has one goal left in wrestling, to call The Undertaker's last match, whether he and WWE can come to terms on the deal, is another matter of course.

Finally he has today slammed reports and said that he is not about to make a wrestling return for another company any time soon...

"Rumor mill working OT today. I'm not looking 4 work. It's @OU_Football season & I'm going to enjoy it. Working in wrestling not an option."


Matt Morgan defends TNA:


Matt Morgan has asked his fans to stop attacking TNA for letting him leave...

''If TNA wanted to, they could have made me sit at home all the way until when my contract expired, which would have been next July. That would have been another year, miss a year in my prime doing nothing. A lot of companies have done that in the past. That's a business decision, and nobody can be mad at a company for doing it. They could have easily done that in keeping a 7-foot, 300-pound giant on their roster that they don't have. They didn't. My hats off to them for letting me move on with no strings attached and being able to put my family in a better situation."


TV ad:


Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have appeared in an ad for Milk...



SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* Alberto Del Rio vs R-Truth

* Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger vs Prime Time Playaz

* Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler (US Title)

* Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston & Rob Van Dam vs The Shield.

* AJ Lee vs Cameron

* Heath Slater vs Santino Marella

* The Miz vs Randy Orton


Congratulations Curtis:


Curtis Axel has been Intercontinental Champion for 100 days.


CM Punk, Hometown Hero?:


CM Punk had an interesting interaction with fans in Chicago after Raw went off the air this week. A fan threw him a White Sox hoodie, Punk shook his head and threw it right back, a second fan then threw a Blackhawks Jersey, this time he kept the item.


Daniel Bryan:


No word on why, but Daniel Bryan no showed last night's TV taping's.


Trish Stratus:


Trish Stratus says she is now overdue to give birth to her baby boy Maximus.


Goldberg DVD:


Official trailer released:



Kelly Kelly:


Kelly Kelly Has started work on a movie today, entitled ''Angel Investors''. (Photo).


Backstage WWE notes:


WWE plan on bringing Sheamus back heel next year.

Xavier Woods was pulled from an autograph signing over the weekend, WWE say he is injured, but did not say what the issue was.


BattleGround:


Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam for the World Title will be a hardcore match.


McMahon' vs Rhodes':


Triple H says he has got a proposition to make to the Rhodes Family, and will do so on WWE.Com later today.

Here it is.


James Cornette slams TNA:


"Oh my God! If she [Dixie Carter] called and asked me to take this place over, I would hang up quickly and take three Xanax. As one top star that shall remain nameless who worked for the WWE for many years and is now semi-retired, I'm not going to say you're never going to see him in public again but he is not out there every week said: "If I go to TNA, it's a cry to be euthanized".

Is he talking about Jim Ross??? Hmmm...


Mark Henry:


Mark Henry has revealed being a victim of JBL bullying early in his career, Defended WWE of racist accusations over the lack of Black champions, and revealed How much wrestlers are fined for ''Touching'' fans ($70,000) amongst other subjects in a recent interview.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Should WWE allow JR a one off return for The Undertaker's last match, or is his time over and done???

No comments:

Post a Comment