Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Today's News

Wedding date set:


Cody Rhodes and Eden Stiles (Real name Brandi Reed) will marry on September 26.

Los Matadores:


Los Matadores will be face when they debut, their first feud will be against Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro.

New DVD:


Mid South is out tomorrow, here is the official trailer...



Night Of Champions:


A tag team Turmoil match has been added to the card, the winner will earn a Tag Team Title shot...

3MB vs Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro vs The Usos vs Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs Tensai and Brodus Clay.

This match will be on the pre show, the Winners will then return for their shot on the card proper later in the evening.

Jerry Lawler:


One year ago today Jerry Lawler suffered a near fatal heart attack live on WWE TV, he has today thanked fans for the support he has received since...

"Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers from everyone about cardiac arrest 1 year ago today...thank God & Doc Sampson everything is fine now!"

TNA promote No Surrender special:



D'Von Dudley talks wrestling future:


"I am not done with wrestling. I still have the Team 3D Academy in Kissimmee training wrestlers. There is still a lot for me to do, but I am going to relax a while and enjoy some time off. I will be able to train more and get in the best shape of my life, and then focus on what is next. Only God knows what he has planned for me and where I am heading; I am just his co-pilot."

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

What is your favourite Jerry Lawler match or memory???

No comments:

Post a Comment