Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today's News

Santino Marella on career goals:


"I want to go for the big one this time; World Heavyweight Champion, you know? Alberto Del Rio; he's a world class champion, I can't take anything away from him. I have a lot of respect for him actually; I wouldn't trash talk him by any means, but there's only one guy at the top and I don't care if it's even for just a short time, I just want to be king of the mountain for a little while."

WWE Top 10:


WWE Title changes...


Jerry Jarrett interview:


Jerry Jarrett, one of the founders of TNA has questioned the companies direction and future, revealing that Dixie Carter's Father once revealed to him how much money his daughter's ownership of the promotion is costing him...

He does not like TNA hiring ex WWE stars...

"That's one of the mistakes they made. They can't seem to get past the fact that when you bring in guys that WWE has let go, fans are going to see them as yesterday's soup. But of course you have to have someone who knows how to cultivate and create talent otherwise you have no choice but to use whoever's available, thats named talent. It's pretty obvious that they don't have anybody that knows how to create talent. I'm guessing, because I haven't seen the show in 2-3 years, but I'm sure there's talent there that could be superstars. Truth, Ron Killings was in TNA and then you saw when he went to WWE how Vince made him into a superstar. In the wrestling business, it's really not any secret, it's understanding that if you're making a movie. what are the ingredients you need? A compelling storyline, a great producer/director and great talent. You mix those ingredients and you get great cinema. But if you take this great star or talent and put him in a stinking movie with a stinking producer director, what do you get? and the wrestling business is a dance between the promoter or booker or writer and the talent. They have to be on the same page and they both have to be good."

He is not confident about TNA's future...

"I am amazed, because when I was there, Bob Carter called me at least two to three times a week and said "I can't lose any more money, Jerry" and I said, "You're needing to talk to your daughter, not to me. She's running the place." So I'm amazed that they are in business. I think at this point, it'safe to say that TNA will continue to be subsidized by Bob Carter until he dies. Then I think TNA will go the way of ECW and the territory days." 

WWE remember dead wrestler:


They have posted the debut match of Battle Kat Brady Boone to their YouTube...


Jim Ross on future plans:


"I'll be doing just normal type stuff now. After going on the road for a few years, and I loved it, I lived my dream and that's the greatest thing in the world. But I'm short of the 40-year mark in the business and it made sense to slow down a bit. I'm healthy and there's other things I'd like to try. It's a good time to be JR. I'm really happy with the way things worked out."

Cena, You lie!:


Just days after John Cena slammed reports he will be coming back to WWE in a non wrestling role, WWE have today confirmed that he will be going on the November European tour.

Indy star debuts:


Samuray Del Sol debuted for WWE under his new name Kalisto this weekend.

Question Of The Day...

What is your favourite WWE Title match???

No comments:

Post a Comment