Friday, September 20, 2013

Today's News

WWE 2K14:


WrestleMania 30 mode ''Attitude Era'' matches confirmed...

* WrestleMania 14: The Undertaker vs. Kane (with Paul Bearer)

* WrestleMania 15: The Rock (c) vs. Steve Austin

* WrestleMania 16: Triple H (c) vs. The Rock vs. Big Show vs. Mick Foley

* WrestleMania 17: The Rock (c) vs. Steve Austin


Major TNA deal ending:


Eric Bischoff may follow Hulk Hogan out of TNA, his deal ends in a few weeks, and if Hogan, Whose deal is also on it's last legs decides to leave, it is expected that Bischoff will almost certainly make the same decision.


Chris Jericho talks putting over young talent:


"It's my job. If I was an actor in a Spielberg movie and he said on page 10 you die and I said I don't think I should do that then he'll say well get the hell out of here and we'll get another actor. And it's the same thing in the WWE. If I'm going to be going back on a part time basis which is basically the way is it for me now... if Vince is going to let me come back for two months, who am I to say no to anything that he wants me to do. And it's kind of a fun thing for me to go there and work with some younger guys. I'm kind of bulletproof, so I can lose to pretty much everybody and it doesn't really make a difference. But if I had my way I would be winning every match. It's not like I'm going in there and choosing, 'I must be the guy who puts guys over'. Screw that, I want to win. But if Vince says you're not winning, then I don't."


Jim Ross to TNA?:


Jim Ross has responded to rumours that Vince McMahon does not care if he goes to TNA on Twitter with...

"I can pursue any opportunities I choose. Weighing many options."

He has also finished his last project with WWE, writing the info for the next batch of Topps trading cards.


Matt Striker on HOF:


Matt Striker has listed some of the stars he feels are missing from the WWE Hall Of Fame...

''On my Twitter account, every so often I will post a list of about a dozen guys that are not in the Hall of Fame. You'd be surprised, surprised. I think off the top of my head Larry Zbyszko, Wahoo McDaniel, Stan Hansen, I think Haystack Calhoun, I mean there's a lot of guys that aren't in it. But so Randy Savage not being in it, it's something to look forward to. Do I subscribe to all the rumors and why? That's none of my business. I don't care. All I care about is that there's something to look forward to.''


Hall Of Famer lies:


Note, before I write on, I will point out that I did not report any of these stories on this page...

Sunny has been making headlines this week, saying she was mugged and that she was going to adopt a Cambodian baby, she has today announced that she has made up both of those stories and others to annoy and humiliate the internet dirt sheets, writing on her Facebook...

"Soooooo my plan worked!! Every time I put a status on facebook, every wrestling website writer copies it and posts it as their status!! WELL, I guess I got the best of them this time! For the past two days Ive been making up the craziest cr*p, just to see if they post it as factual news, without checking the facts first!! And yep! They did! Isnt it sad that these 'journalists' have no real skills for actual reporting other than copying bogus social media status updates!! Reminds me of a couple years ago, when I said 'one of the TNA knockouts was expecting'..remember that??? Yep, I made that one up too to see if they'd run with it... So FANS, Im sorry i had to include you all on this charade, but I DIDNT get mugged, NOR am I adopting a child from Cambodia. And WRITERS, maybe you'll think twice before you copy my statuses again...it just makes you look gullible and STUPID that you jump on things BELIEVING you have the newest BIG SCOOP, when in actuality, you have nonsense that just makes you look pathetic...... SOOO, stop whacking off, get out of Mommy's basement, and get a REAL JOB!!! AND FOR ONCE, GIVE US PERFORMERS OUR PRIVACY!!!! HAHAHAHAAH! Ohhhh that was fun!"


Charlie Haas:


The love of wrestling is too much for Haas, he has come out of retirement to wrestle on local events in Texas recently.


The Undertaker:


The Undertaker personally requested to be a part of the new Triple H DVD, and he is heavily featured as a talking head.


Eugene to WWE:


WWE have re hired former star Eugene. However don't expect to see him on TV, he will be sent to the performance center to work with the NXT stars.


Nash vs TNA:


Kevin Nash has been having a rant against his former employers, here are some of his tweets...

"Watching TNA why would you ever cut Velvet Sky out of a shot? I didnt hear a word Chris said after see was out of frame.''

''TNA watch 16-35 ads''

"So unbelievable the TNA talent aren't told to work the non populated hard camera''

"TNA is out of cash and being on the road doesn't get to slide payments for up to 4 months to show a profit as they did at Universal.''

"Anderson and Mickey James are up bet you don't see them to after the first of the year.''

The dudes are playing on the deck. Enjoy the music''

"Nothing to buy. "TNA had it's highest ratings when Jeff was in charge.''

''Steady decline except for the loaded Hogan live show.''

"I'm not interested in wrestling besides the occasional indy witch is fun and no politics."

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Should JR go to TNA, if so, how could he help the promotion survive and succeed???

No comments:

Post a Comment