Sunday, September 15, 2013

Today's News

McMahon's vs Rhodes:


Stephanie McMahon has asked Dusty Rhodes to attend Raw on Monday.


Randy Orton:


Randy Orton has promised to make WWE proud to thank them for giving him yet another chance at the top...

"It feels really good. I'm glad I can get another shot. Not to harp on the past or anything, but I've made a few bad decisions here and there, and this is my chance to prove not only to the fans but to the company that I can carry the ball and represent the company."


Heat on Taz / Tenay:


Camera's caught Taz and Mike Tenay watching an American football game whilst calling this weeks Impact.


Mr. Anderson:


TNA and Ken Anderson are in talks about a new deal, but financial matters may scupper the proposed deal.


Vader interview:


On Hulk Hogan in WCW...

"Terry, he was obviously in charge. Everyone said that Eric was in charge but Hogan was pretty much running the show. He did what he wanted to do so when you worked with Hogan it was like working with the President of CNN. He called the shots, we did what he wanted to do. It wasn't the match I would've had with him. The match I would've had with him, not necessarily a different outcome, just a different context of the match. Terry is doing fantastic and I wish him well. I'm honored to have worked with him. Hulk Hogan, when it comes to wrestling, he started it all. He's the man. You've had The Rock and Stone Cold, but before them you had Hogan, he was the very first. My hats off to him."

On quitting WWE...

"I wanted to finish out my career with my style. I was able to do it over there. I think I was back in Japan, two or three weeks and Baba had put the Triple Crown World Title on me. I was back in shape and doing my style. (In WWF) You're working with major superstars and they control the show. It's kind of like working with a bunch of Hulk Hogan's you know, they run the show. When you're in the ring with Shawn Michaels, he calls the show, when you're in there with The Undertaker, it's like their house."


WWE wedding:


Cody Rhodes and Brandi Reed were married on Thursday (Pic to follow).


Hunico:


Hunico is back on the road after a long injury lay off.


WWE 2K14:


12 of the 45 matches on the 30 years of WrestleMania mode have been confirmed...

* Randy Savage winning the WWF Title at WrestleMania IV 

* Andre the Giant vs. Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania III 

* Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon at WrestleMania X 

* Austin vs. The Rock at WrestleMania X-Seven 

* Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair at WrestleMania XXIV 

* Randy Savage vs. Rickie Steamboat at WrestleMania III

* Edge vs. Mick Foley at WrestleMania XXII 

* The Undertaker vs. Triple H at WrestleMania XXVIII 

* The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII 

* Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI 

* The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan at WrestleMania XVIII 

* Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart at WrestleMania XII

Also tonight is Night Of Champions, come and join us in a couple of hours for our live fan chat on Shaggy's Wrestling Page.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Night Of Champions predictions please, the card is...

WWE Title - Randy Orton (C) vs Daniel Bryan

* World Heavyweight Title - Alberto Del Rio (C) vs Rob Van Dam

* WWE United States Title - Dean Ambrose (C) vs Dolph Ziggler

* WWE Diva's Title - AJ Lee (C) vs Natalya vs. Naomi vs. Brie Bella 

* WWE Tag Team Title - Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs Winners Pre-show match

* Handicap Elimination Match - CM Punk vs. Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel 

* #1 Contenders Tag Team Turmoil Pre-show Match - 3MB vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro vs. The Uso's vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Tensai and Brodus Clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment