Saturday, September 28, 2013

Today's News

Bobby Lashley:


Former ECW Champion Bobby Lashley was in the front row of last night's WWE Live show in Denver.


McMahon's v Rhodes:


Cody Rhodes and Goldust have accepted Triple H's invitation to be on Raw on Monday, and they are bringing their Dad.


WWE return:


SPOILERS!!!...

The cryptic tweets WWE have been releasing this week are for The Undertaker, The latest was 11.22.90, The day of The Undertaker's WWF debut.

No word on when the return will be.


Chris Masters on WWE return:


"You know, you can't rule anything out of course, but I mean the problem with WWE right now for me is that it seems there's no real room for opportunity. There's just so many guys that they have and I haven't watched in a while but from what I've heard they combined raw and Smackdown and if you want to just be there just treading water then yeah, but I would rather go there with the certainty that I was actually going to do something and be vital to the program. It just depends on the opportunity that's there, and it doesn't seem like there is to me.''

And on a TNA career...

"I keep an open mind about any wrestling company because it's my ultimate passion, there's really nothing else. If I had to fill out a resume, under qualifications I'd put what,standing vertical suplex and an unbreakable full nelson? I don't know where that's going to benefit me in society but one thing that I have been exploring while living in LA is different movie projects because coming out of our line of work it seems like a natural fit."


WWE wedding:


Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella have announced their engagement to be married, they hope to tie the knot post WrestleMania 30, between April and June of 2014, the engagement will be shown on an upcoming episode of Total Diva's.


Change of heart for Coach:


Jonathan Coachman who said his WWE days were behind him when he quit in 2008 now says he would like to come back for a one night appearance, if the right opportunity presented itself.


Jim Ross responds:


In response to Triple H's determination to get JR back on the WWE roster by WrestleMania 30, JR say's that it is ''Unlikely'' he will do so.


John Cena:


John Cena has invited Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake to WrestleMania to perform a song they did together, Fallon agreed, Timberlake as yet has not replied to the WWE star.


WWE top 10:


This week Randy Orton...



WWE DVD's:


WWE have listed 12 possible new DVD's for 2014, and are asking their fans to vote on which they would like to see. The proposed titles are...

* Macho Man Randy Savage – Documentary plus matches

* Chris Jericho – Best Matches

* Shawn Michaels – Best Matches

* John Cena – Documentary plus matches

* Rhodes Family – Documentary plus matches

* Rob Van Dam - Best Matches

* Class of 96 – Documentary plus matches

* Batista – Best Matches

* Stone Cold Steve Austin – Austin picks his favorite WWE matches

* Daniel Bryan – Best Matches

* Best of WCW Pay-Per-Views – Best Matches

* Rey Mysterio – Best Matches


Zema Ion:


TNA star Zema Ion has revealed his ''Really dark time''. His hopes to raise $30,000 for an emergency appendectomy only managed $6,648, which he never received, meaning he has run up vast medical bills and on top of that a cancer scare left him suffering a deep depression, he however says he is feeling much better now.


How to get a WWE job by doing all the wrong things:



This is Pierre Marceau who has today been signed to a WWE developmental deal, despite this Funny, but riske performance at a promo skills assessment at the WWE Performance Center....

He is a 6'4 French former kickboxer so will probably be a big star for WWE, and I like him already. 


Dan Severn on Wrestling vs MMA:


''Mixed martial arts doesn't hold a candlestick to the wacky world of professional rasslin'. I say it like that. It's not wrestling. It's rasslin' where men in tights settle their differences in the squared circle."


Ted DiBiase interview:


On The Undertaker...

"When I introduced The Undertaker nobody knew him, at the time if you know how this works they were using my celebrity and me introducing The Undertaker was helping him get over. He wasn't 'The Phenom' then he was just a new kid on the card, this new character The Undertaker and of course he grew in to be one of the greatest attractions the WWE has ever had. At the time it wasn't a big deal to me, I was just doing my job."

On Eric Bischoff and NWO...

"Eric took credit for the NWO but that wasn't his idea, the NWO had already been done in Japan, so they had copied something that had already been done. It was a good idea, but originally I was supposed to be the mouth piece of the NWO and reality is I think Eric saw how it was getting over and he saw how he could put himself in the role that he had hired me for. As each week went by pretty soon Eric isn't the announcer anymore, he becomes part of the NWO and I just went to him one day and told him I'm not just going to walk out there and be Hulk Hogans' Virgil, you hired me to be the spokesperson for this, so if that's not what I'm going to do you can send me home. The reason I said that was because they had to pay me one way or the other, because I had a contract where they had to pay me for three years.''

On Ted Jr...

"He has had a couple of little injuries and he did go back on the road and wrestled at some live events but they didn't put him back on television. In the meantime he's married, he has become a father, which made me a grandfather a little over a year ago. I think that's why I never really wanted him to be a wrestler in the first place, it had nothing to do with wrestling, it had everything to do with being away from your family."


Ryback blames WWE:


Ryback says it is WWE's fault that fans chant Goldberg at him, but promised one day he will ''Beat'' the former WCW champion...

"When I first started with WWE, I did not get that right away. But then the WWE.com website actually posted an article - because people that run the website aren't necessarily the ones at TV - and they wrote that I channeled Bill Goldberg before my matches, which is completely false. So whatever creative genius did that... a bunch of people read that article on the .COM, and the chants started a week after because of that brilliant article that was posted. It's something that never bothers me, but I'm a man of my own identity and eventually the people that keep chanting it, they're going to make me a ton of money because I'm going to have to beat him eventually. We'll get him back and I'll beat him."


New NXT profile added:


Kendall Skye.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Which of the above DVD's would you like to see WWE release???

No comments:

Post a Comment