Saturday, May 25, 2013

Today's News

Big Show working hurt:


The Big Show has been working with a torn Labrum (Shoulder) for the past few weeks.

Good luck Kingfish:


Hall Of Famer Jerry Lawler will wrestle for the first time since his heart attack on Raw last summer, tonight, go get em' king fish... Give 'em hell... 

WrestleMania numbers released:


WrestleMania 29 sold 1.048 million buys, lower than the predicted 1.2 Million.

Sofia Cortez talks WWE release:


"The release ... the rumors, they're just rumors ... no matter what I say, I could say it 100 times: no I don't have a bad attitude ... I know for sure that since day one since I started my career I always seek to approach my work as professional as possible. I've heard it all. ... People close to me, people that work with me can testify to that ... my work is everything to me, it's all I know. I gave up scholarships from school and I was an honor student and I gave up all of it to go on this voyage with complete odds against me ... Of course I'm going to approach it with all my heart."

Top 10:


This weeks WWE top 10 is worst intro's...


Personal Note...

Number 4 FTW... , and I also love the Pettengill's power slide on number 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment