Saturday, March 31, 2018

31/3/2018

WWE drop angle:


WWE have quietly dropped the top 10 rating system from SmackDown.


Indie league seals national TV deal:


Major League have joined BeIn's Friday Night Fury block of combat sports shows.


Heyman talks major returns:


CM Punk...

"I don't think Phil Brooks thinks about WWE at all anymore. I would hope that he doesn't. I would hope that he is of the focused mindset in propelling himself into the ranks of UFC. I don't think it's a matter of positioning or money or spotlight anymore. I think it's a matter of his dream is to become a successful UFC fighter and he doesn't even have a thought regarding WWE, at least I would hope that he doesn't. Because I don't know how it would be considered productive for him to do so."

Hulk Hogan...

"I'm not a ticket buyer. Nor am I part of the target demographic that is catered to to subscribe to the WWE Network. So whether or not I want Hulk Hogan back in WWE is irrelevant. It's whether the audience and the advertisers and the sponsors and the chairman of the board want Hulk Hogan back in WWE. And when those stars align Hulk Hogan will be back and until then he won't. My opinion on Hulk Hogan coming back to WWE, whether pro or con, is irrelevant and so is everyone else's besides the audience itself, the sponsors themselves and the chairman himself."


Hogan's kids warn Henry:


Nick and Brooke say their dad wouldn't tell them if he was coming back to WWE TV for Mania because they would spill the news on social media, but Brooke said Mark Henry was scared of her dad's 24 inch pythons when asked about his comments regarding Hulk earlier this week.

Hulk himself also addressed Mark's remarks...

"I just heard He made a comment on TMZ about it and that I should apologize. I totally agree, but not to black wrestlers, to all the wrestlers. Yeah, what I said was way out of line, I'm forever sorry for that, but I never heard Mark Henry say that, he's my boy, man."


Justin Credible tells past talent how to get support from WWE:


"You call the office, Talent Relations. There's actually a network of people, men and women that are a part of the WWE who are in that network, that's your support team. But they'll set you up in a facility. A lot of the time, depending on what you use, what your drug of choice is or if it's alcohol, whatever it is, there is a medical protocol that you go through, detoxification program, whatever you need and they teach you. Man, it's amazing the level of lifeskills or lack of because it's a full-time job being an addict."


Hillbilly grim:


Hillbilly Jim has lost out on his wish to have Hulk Hogan induct him into the HOF. WWE say Jimmy Hart will do the honours.

No comments:

Post a Comment