Friday, March 16, 2018

16/3/2018

NXT:


Ember Moon vs Shayna Baszler is official for next months NXT special.


Finn Balor:


Finn Balor has launched a clothesline called PE&K.


Impact:


Austin Aries vs Alberto Del Rio has been confirmed as the main of next months Impact PPV.


WCW bullying:


Vampiro says Sting and Lex Luger singled him out in the locker room until Nash & Hall came in, then they took over, but picked on everyone.


Impact mock Alum:


After walking out on Impact in the middle of a block of tapings back in January Impact's creative handling of the Chris Masters situation has finally aired. They had Eli Drake fire him over the phone after accusing him of being too scared to wrestle.


WrestleMania 35:


MetLife Stadium is officially the host venue of next years Mania. The event was last there for Mania 29.


Celebs answer challenge:


After throwing out an open challenge to celebrities on social media, hoping for a WrestleMania match / moment, Rusev has had takers. Most notably Macaulay 'Kevin McCallister' Culkin from 80s movie franchise 'Home Alone.' Rusev says he couldn't accept because he liked his character in the movie, Culkin wasn't deterred and repeated he was up for the challenge.

I would personally love to see that, hardcore match at the 'Home Alone' house, Rusev as the burgler, Culkin with his epic home made weapons #PaintCanOnTheStairway.



Marty Jannetty:



Marty Jannetty is still suffering from the fall out of the sex with my daughter controversy. Hackers posted he wanted to make love to his own daughter after finding a mobile phone he had owned, but lost...

"All the stuff I accomplished – all the stuff in wrestling and all the good things I did for kids like with the Make A Wish Foundation and now you Google me and that stupid story pops up all over. I spoke to my lawyer and there's nothing I can do about it. I just hope people will remember me for my wrestling and all the good things I've accomplished – not some stupid fake story."


Injury:


Mustache Mountain are out of the Dusty tag classic. Tyler Bate has injured his knee.


Old boys reunite:


Tyson Tomko and Romeo have opened a gym together in Florida.


Alum turns down HOF:


Batista says he refused an invitation to be inducted into the WWE HOF because he wants another run with the company...

"I haven't accepted a nomination into the WWE Hall of Fame, because I just don't feel like my career is over. I still feel like I have plenty to offer, but now it's a scheduling issue and it's also a creative issue. You never say never, but I'd love to go back."


Cena on TV:


John Cena will be on 'Ellen' next week.


TNA reunion:


Dixie Carter hosted a reunion party for ex employees of TNA this week.


Rumble to air:


The Saudi Arabia 50 man Royal Rumble will air on the WWE Network, so says Roman Reigns.


Old boy assaulted:


Wrestler Chase Stevens has been arrested for doing this (Photo) to WWE old boy Brian 'Grand Master Sexay' Christopher in a hotel room last month. GMS lost teeth, broke his nose, orbital bone and suffered a fractured skull during the vicious attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment