Tuesday, March 6, 2018

6/3/2018

Alum ill:


DH Smith is suffering with pneumonia.


WarGames:


WWE has confirmed another WarGames match for the NXT special in November.


WrestleMania:


Triple H and Stephanie McMahon vs Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey is official for Mania as is the IC title triple threat, Miz vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor. BAR will defend vs a new team that is not currently a team (Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt are rumoured).


WWE star accused of sexual misconduct:


Coach has been named in a legal case filed by a number of female employees of ESPN. They say he forced himself on them at work, sent explicit images and messages and told colleagues one woman was romantically infatuated with him.

WWE say they are investigating.

Coach released this statement of denial...

''I will address this only once because I am seething today. In 21 years of being a PROFESSIONAL I have never been more offended in my life. I my 9 years I can count on one hand the amount of times I interacted with anyone other than a co-anchor. To allow someone to spread vicious Lies and flat out fabrications is not ok and it's time someone stood up for themselves. jemelehill addressed her lie last night. I am not a part of this lawsuit because I have never done anything wrong. My reputation speaks for itself and anyone that has ever worked with me Will back that up. I am also offended that someone can dangerously throw peoples names into something for the clear attempt at getting headlines. This the only time I will address this because I am not a part of this lawsuit. My heart goes out to anyone falsely accused of Anything. Trust me it doesn't feel good. But most of you have been incredible and supportive. Onward and upward.''


HOF:


Hillbilly Jim is now officially confirmed for the WWE HOF, here is his induction VT...



New championship:


WWE are set to install a new tag team title for their 205 division after Mania.


All In venue:


Cody Rhodes has named the Sears Centre in Illinois as the venue for his huge indie show later this year.


SD teaser:



  • Randy Orton battles Jinder Mahal before his first-ever U.S. Title Match at WWE Fastlane
  • WWE Champion AJ Styles faces Dolph Ziggler ahead of Six-Pack Challenge
  • Charlotte Flair and Ruby Riott come face to face before SmackDown Women's Title Match
  • Will Becky Lynch and Carmella come to blows?



Jim Ross:


Jim Ross had facial surgery yesterday.


Renee ill:


Renee Young is off the road this week, she is sick:


Rock Razzie:


Rock's film 'Baywatch' was named worst film of the year at the anti-Oscar awards, the Razzies.


Alum coming back:


Alberto Del Rio met with Vince McMahon last week at WWE HQ. He was officially there for an interview about Rey Mysterio for a DVD set, but Vince makes no secret that he wants him back and reportedly told him so personally.


Ban them for life:


Cesaro has called on WWE to ban people that bring beach balls to events forever...

"Excuse my language, but fudge beach balls. Seriously. That's absolutely disrespectful. We were wrestling for the Tag Team Championships, and you want to play with a beach ball? Get the hell out of here. Go. Leave the arena, and don't come back. I think every person that brings a beach ball into a WWE arena should get ejected for life."


HOF slammed:


Honky Tonk Man has mocked the WWE HOF...

"The Hall of Fame, if it comes, it comes. It's not something I pander for or I wait on. I've been critical of the Hall of Fame and some of the things they've done and how they do it. To the fans, I know that you're gonna say I'm bitter, I'm hateful and all those things, but I'm not. It's a TV show right now, it's not a Hall of Fame. It's not like you get a big $35,000 diamond ring like you see the Super Bowl guys wear... If you're gonna do it, make it that kind of a thing. Don't have the gimmicks go out and be the gimmick on TV. If they ask me to go out and say we want you to wear a jumpsuit I would just say, 'If that's what you want me to do, forget about it,' because I'm not that character anymore. If you want me to be that character, put me on TV, give me a contract, use me full-time and I'll do that."


Vince makes rich list:


Vince McMahon placed 1394 on the Forbes billionaire rich list.

No comments:

Post a Comment