Wednesday, March 28, 2018

28/3/2018

WrestleMania:


Dolph Ziggler and Breezango are official for the Andre match, Lana likewise for the ladies match, Rusev has joined the US, making it a 4 way, Uso's vs New Day vs Bludgeon Bro's for the blue Tag and most notably KO & Sami vs Shane and the ring returning Daniel Bryan were confirmed for next months Mania on SD last night.


Charlotte:


Charlotte had dental surgery this week. She wanted to get a nagging problem sorted before Mania, so she could be 100% at the show. She had to sacrifice her MMC semi final, but should be good to go for the final next week.


Cena in the movies:


John Cena has landed another movie role. This time in an animated adaptation of Doctor Doolitle. He is part of a stellar cast which also includes Robert Downey, Emma Thompson, Frances De La Tour and the brilliant Tom Holland.


Justin Credible reveals who started his addiction to drugs:


"I remember the first pill I ever took. I wrestled The Brooklyn Brawler at a high school show and I was traveling with Scott Hall. And I hurt my shoulder real bad and we had a long tour ahead of us and he popped a pill in my beer and told me, 'drink it.' And I drank it and I felt good and I liked that feeling. It made me feel good."

He also admitted that he took cocaine in the locker before he wrestled as part of his regular pre match routine, sometimes as his music was playing for his entrance.


Mandy regrets TE:


Mandy Rose says she now regrets playing a bitch during her time on Tough Enough, especially for targeting legit nice girl Sara Lee...

"It was rough because honestly, I remember, it's one thing when you are living together, but I felt really bad that I even said some of the stuff I did on national television, but she is a really sweet person, and I got along with her fine when the cameras were off, but that fakeness, because it's like, I can be so mean to you on camera, but she never said anything to me or addressed the issue," Rose said. "She is very quiet, she didn't want any of that, but inside it just didn't feel right. I thought that I wasn't this type of person, but I was so wrapped up in it and thought that it is what it is. I went with it, but I felt really bad, even towards the end of the show. I don't see her as much, but we talk here and there, but she never confronted me about it, which I was surprised, because if I was her, behind those cameras I would have."

She also said she got a tough time backstage for being added to the Total Diva's cast straight from TE.


Trish transformation:


Trish Stratus posted this picture to show her body transformation in the past year. She also defended current pregnant WWE women Maria and Maryse from trolling, proudly announcing that she was one of 7 women in this years first ever female Royal Rumble that is also a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment