Saturday, March 3, 2018

3/3/2018

WWE / Impact reunion:


Sami Zayn and Evan Bourne were hanging out together over the weekend.


Adam Cole talks year 1:


Adam Cole is celebrating a year with WWE...

"I always think back to that first night in Brooklyn, where I debuted, and it was this total surprise. I just remember thinking, 'I hope they care, I hope they remember me.' The way they embraced me that night, I knew it was the start of something special."


Alum joins campaign:


Eva Marie has joined singer Demi Lovato's mental health awareness campaign.


WWE film out:


Luke Harper's horror movie 'Mohawk' is out now.


Why Sunny is in jail:


Sunny committed multiple DUI offences in the past two weeks, then did not report to police to answer to her charges. She is still in jail.


Heat on NXT old boy:


Impact aired Eddie Edwards injury at the hands of Sami Callihan last night, and the wrestling world were not impressed. Jim Cornette blasted him as green and shoddy, while one of his former colleagues Kassius Ohno blasted him for bragging about how much money he earns for wrestling...

''Really? Really? There is ZERO correlation between how much money you make & what happened in that ring. You should be embarrassed. ASHAMED.''

Sami told TMZ he is not sorry during a kayfabe response to an interview with their site.


NXT champ barred:


Bobby Fish was not allowed to cross the border into Canada for the live tour this weekend.


Percy Watson on TV:


Percy Watson was on an FX show this week, playing a cop.


HOF'er asks for help:


Jake The Snake is asking for prayers for his ex wife Cheryl. She is battling some health issues. Cheryl appeared on WWF TV in the 80s as fuel for a feud between Jake and Rick Rude, who was infatuated with her.


WWE's biggest event:


WWE are expected to confirm they will host their biggest international event this October at the MCC in Melbourne, Australia, during WrestleMania. They predict over a 100 thousand fans will earn $100 million in ticket sales and tourism for the local economy.


Buy the bass:


The smashed up bass from Raw is available on WWE's Ebay account.


Trish talks Rumble invite:


"When Mark Carrano called, it was actually on Boxing Day, which in America you don't have a Boxing Day, but in Canada it is a chill out, eat all junk, leftover food from Christmas kind of a thing, and I get this call from Mark and am kicking back with this chocolate peanut butter bowl, and he was like, 'We would love for you to be part of this, sister.' A couple of things went into my mind; number one I was completely honored to be thought about to be part of this of course, and number two, well, it has been a minute. Let's do the math: it has been about eight years since I wrestled. Last I did, I was doing some work with 'Snooki' in the ring and being dissed by John Morrison. I even said to Mark let's talk first because I didn't want to say a for sure yes, I would have to think about it because I questioned whether or not I can actually do this. I called a buddy of mine, who is known as 'El Fuego', his real name is Rob. I asked him if he had a ring, and he said that he would set one up. I got in there and said OK, apparently it is like riding a bike, so afterwards I confidently called Mark Carrano and said, let's do this."


WWE star inducted:


Ronda Rousey was inducted into the sports HOF last night. Kurt Angle accompanied her to the ceremony.

**David Ogden Stiers / Roger Bannister**

No comments:

Post a Comment