Monday, March 12, 2018

12/3/2018

Fastlane:


Results...


  1. Breezango & Tye Dillinger bt Mojo Rawley, Shelton & Gable (Pre).
  2. Shinsuke Nakamura bt Rusev.
  3. Randy Orton bt Bobby Roode to win the US.
  4. Natalya & Carmella bt Becky Lynch & Naomi.
  5. Uso's vs New Day was declared a no contest after interference from Harper & Rowan.
  6. Charlotte bt Ruby Riott.
  7. AJ Styles bt John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Baron Corbin.
Notes...

  • Mojo Rawley was seemingly upset at chants of ''You can't wrestle'' last night. He tweeted he didn't care what fans thought of his ability, and told them to ''Watch their backs.''
  • WWE say Xavier Woods was injured during the tag match.
  • Randy Orton has completed the championship grand slam.
  • Daniel Bryan missed the event. He was at a family wedding.

Hardy arrested:


Jeff Hardy was arrested for being 3 times over the limit whilst driving his car over the weekend. He crashed into a guard rail and spun his vehicle. He has been banned from driving for 30 days and will appear in court on 16 April.

WWE say they are investigating.

WrestleMania:


Asuka has switched brands to challenge Charlotte Flair for her title at WrestleMania. AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura is now confirmed for the WWE gold.

Raw tease:


  • The Big Dog and the "entitled" Universal Champion meet face-to-face
  • Can Bayley and Sasha Banks mend their fractured friendship?
  • Braun Strowman is a Monster Among Men and a Maestro Among Monsters
  • Will Ronda Rousey regret putting her hands on Stephanie McMahon?
  • When will "The Ultimate Deletion" take place?

A new opening VT will debut.

Hall Of Fame:


Kid Rock will be named as this years celebrity HOF'er on Raw tonight.

Noah more:


Taiji Ishimori has quit Pro Wrestling NOAH after 12 years with the promotion. He has recently been working with Impact.

Jericho on tour:


Chris Jericho has been invited to join WWE in Saudi Arabia, for the huge Royal Rumble match. Undertaker is going too, but not to wrestle.

Give him a chance:


Rich Swann's wife has jumped to her husbands defense on social media. Saying he is no harm to anyone and does not deserve to be forced out of the sport.

CM Punk:


CM Punk says he will be on the 9 June UFC card in Chicago.

Sonya Deville talks making history:


Referring to being the first open lesbian in WWE...

"I guess I put a big burden on myself because I want to send out the right message and I want to talk about it properly, and I do want to make sure that people hear my story because I think that it's an interesting one that can help a lot of people. I get tweets and stuff. I tear up now just thinking about it. This little girl the other day was tweeting me – her name's Courtney – and telling me that she came out to her family because she read my post and everything. I gave her the courage... that's the kind of influence I want to have. It's not just being gay. It's just being you."

No comments:

Post a Comment