Saturday, March 24, 2018

24/3/2018

UFC to WWE:


Paige Van Zant is the latest UFC star preparing to switch to WWE. John Cena supports stars coming from MMA to WWE but says he does not understand why WWE talent would want to go the other way.


WWE star in air incident:


Karl Anderson says his last flight was involved in an incident after something went wrong. He did not elaborate on what had happened.


HOF shock:


DDP says he was surprised by the news of Double J's induction...

"Oh, man! I was happy about that. I was pleasantly surprised that that happened because there was a little thing that went down years ago and I don't know any of the details, but I know it came with a little bit of heat. I don't know. I heard there was a little bit of heat on that side. I don't know what it was about. I was so glad to see him go it, man. I text him all the time. Not all the time, but we text because he's on the program and he's good with it. And I mean, that guy has some stories."

He also says he holds out hope Bam Bam Bigelow will be announced for the class. There is only time for one more induction announcement, unless he is in the Legacy wing, and that will probably be on Monday.


Gangrel reveals hidden message in his WWE theme:


"If you have the right skills and technology to play it backwards, the guy who did the music, Jim Johnston was a big Beatles fan, so it says 'I buried Paul, walk with me.'"


Alum talks school shootings:


Brodus Clay says American schools need armed guards and a wall building around all education facilities with only one way in or out. He believes that is the only way school shootings can be controlled.


HHH watching:


Triple H says he will personally monitor Daniel Bryan's health for any signs of a return of his concussion syndrome.


Hillbilly Jim dedicates induction:


"This business doesn't owe me anything because I've already had a Hall of Fame life. I've already had my glory, so this induction is in my name, but I'm accepting it for my family, my friends and the fans. Nobody makes it by themselves, and this whole thing wouldn't have happened for me without help from a lot of different people."

No comments:

Post a Comment