Thursday, February 9, 2017

Today's News

WWE UK:


NXT will host the first UK title match next week. Tyler Bate defends vs Trent Seven. The match actually taped a couple of weeks ago.



Family cast:


The Rock has confirmed the rest of the cast for his film about Paige. 'Fighting With My Family' will have the incredibly funny Nick Frost playing Ricky, 'Game Of Thrones' Lena Headey as Sweet Saraya, and Jack Lowden will be brother Zak.



TNA legend to Mania:


Austin Aries has been cleared to return to the ring, but may be kept on announce duties for the time being. The plan is to set up a rivalry between himself and Neville, which will lead to a WrestleMania Cruiserweight title shot.



Why legend missed Rumble:


The Royal Rumble legend Kane could not compete this year, as he is dealing with a number of nagging injuries.



WWE star snubs indie man:


Ricochet says Mickie James snubbed him in an airport this week. He said they have met numerous times, but she acted like she had no idea who he was.



205 going live:


WWE want to increase the merchandising of the cruiserweight talent, and are planning to trial a 205 Live only house show tour, separate from the two main live tours they currently run.



WWE on TV:


Miz will co-host on ESPN this week.



ROH star threatens to Madusa their title:


Donovan Dijak says he has bad plans for the TV title...


"The facts are that I, am the number one contender for the TV title and that's a very important chip that I hold, it's a chip that I plan on cashing. Because once I have that TV title, Marty Scurll, once I take your TV title this Saturday, in Pittsburgh. Now the cards are back in my hand, now I'm the one who determines what happens to that TV title, yeah, it's the TV title, but who's to say what, what channel that title is defended on? Who's to say what network that title is defended on? Who's to say that when I win that TV championship that I don't take the Ring Of Honor TV championship and go somewhere else and take it and drop it in a trash can. Who's to say? Are they going to tell me what to do? Is Ring of Honor going to tell me what to do? I don't even know if I'm going to be employed by that company, but I'm going to be their champion."


New star:


Killian Dane has joined the WWE NXT roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment