Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Today's News

Elimination Chamber:


Randy Orton vs Luke Harper has been booked, as has Dolph Ziggler vs Apollo Crews and Kalisto.



Fastlane:


Jack Gallagher has earned a shot at Neville's Cruiserweight gold at Fastlane.



Injury return:


Tajiri returned on 205 Live last night.



Miserable WWE run:


Sami Callihan says he was miserable during his WWE career, and was so worried about everything that he did not get anything out of his time there, but feels he will be back one day...


"At the end of the day, not everyone quits WWE. It kind of makes me cool and I feel that by doing that, it did make my stock rise a lot because now I'm looked at as this outcast. I'm looked at as this, I hate to use the term revolutionary, not revolutionary, but this renegade, this person. But I have no beef with WWE. And the inner child in me, I still love WWE. And, one day, I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that I will be back there and I will be a top guy there."


Injury:


Tony Nese was injured on Raw this week.


Legend's child at WWE:


Andre The Giant's daughter Robyn, was backstage at last night's WWE SmackDown taping.


Sami Zayn:


Sami Zayn says he would consider becoming a US citizen, but has concerns about the political situation in the country right now...

"I'm a Canadian citizen but I do have a green card. I would consider U.S. citizenship down the road, but we'll have to see how the political sphere unravels in the next few weeks, and few years."


Old boy ill:


Former Raw GM Mike Adamle has announced he is suffering dementia caused by CTE after a two decade battle with epileptic seizures.


TNA:


TNA have agreed to a team up with Japanese promotion Pro Wrestling NOAH.


Del Rio talks WWE departure:


"That's a reason I left the company. I wasn't happy. Thank God, I saved my money, I invested my money and I got to the point where I don't need them. They don't need me, I don't need them. To be honest, I think they need me more than I need them. That's the reason they didn't want me to leave, because they don't have anyone to represent the Latin culture, the Latin market in the company."


WWE man in surgery:


Darren Young will go under the knife on his elbow injury this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment