Sunday, February 12, 2017

Today's News

MVP thanks WWE:


"I have to give them credit, the deal we worked out they allowed me to maintain the ownership of the whole 'MVP' persona. So, we worked out a deal where they could use it, but they acknowledged that it's my intellectual property and I'll always be grateful for that, because they didn't have to do that and I was a young, green guy, I would have gone along with whatever deal, but they took care of me."


Elimination Chamber:


Tonight SmackDown will host their first branded PPV of the year. A new structure will be unveiled (Photo).


Injuries:


Rich Swann is back after a foot injury. He worked this weekends live circuit, and Danny Burch has discussed the extent of his WWE UK injury...

"I had nine staples in the back of my head. I had no idea I was busted open and it wasn't till I felt the back of my head and the blood was trickling and if you look at the footage I look at my hand and say wow, okay. At the end of the day what we do isn't dance and we aren't dancing so it is just one of those things that comes with the job every now and then."


Angle says Hart ''Hurt his feelings'':


Kurt Angle says he was upset that Bret Hart refused to wrestle him in 2003...

"I called him in 2003 or 2004 and I said, 'listen, you don't have to take a bump. Let me do whole match. I'll do the bumping and feeding. You just stay in there and lets have a great match.' He didn't want to do it and I understand now. After he had that stroke and he got kicked by Goldberg or whatever happened - he had a brain injury - he knew he couldn't have the Bret Hart/Kurt Angle match he wanted, so he wasn't willing to do it. And I get it because me, at 50, I can still go. But 10 years from now, if Seth Rollins came to me and said, 'hey, lets do this match. I'll do all the bumping. Don't worry about it.' And I'm thinking it's not going to be that good because I can't stay with him. So I understood how Bret felt at the time. And it hurt my feelings a little bit because two years later, he wrestled Vince."


ROH SPOILERS!!!:


Frankie Kazarian has turned heel on his long time partner Christopher Daniels and joined the Bullet Club. The episode will air in the next four weeks.


Diva on TV:


Lilian Garcia is taping an appearance on game show 'The Price Is Right'.


Wife signs:


Eddie Edwards' wife Nevaeh has signed with TNA.


Paige talks movie:


"Luckily it's about the family, which selfishly I'm happy for myself but mostly, selflessly I'm happy for my family because they deserve everything and more. They've worked really hard. My dad has been working in the business for like 20 years and he hasn't had anything. He has his company and stuff so he's always taking knock backs and stuff. So finally it's a place where he can star evolving his company and family, get the spotlight they deserve. I'm really thankful for Dwayne and Steven for taking a chance on it, and WWE obviously. It's going really well and it's going to start going into production in a couple of weeks. We're super excited and I'm really really happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment