Sunday, February 19, 2017

Today's News

Hall Of Famer remembers murder attempt:


Stan Hansen says someone once tried to shoot him dead for the legendary Bruno botch...

"I stayed around and worked, but everybody's waiting for Bruno to come back. And wow, it was just awesome. It was a lot of heat there. And finally Jerry Blackwell, we were in some little spot show and some guy came up and he had a gun in the crook of his arm. And he came up and started saying something and I looked down at the gun. And Jerry was following me out the door and Jerry didn't see the gun. He grabbed the guy's arm and he turned like that and I was right at the back door. I went on out the back door and there were milk bottles, I'll never forget, milk bottles, at this building. I picked up a bunch of bottles and I said, 'if the guy comes out, I'm going to bust them over his head' or whatever. Jerry came out and he was a white as a sheet because he didn't see the gun until the guy turned on him. Nothing happened, but, in my book, he maybe saved my life."


Bella's win:


The Bella Twins have won the award for best actress in a reality show.


Cody angered at indie:


Trevor Lee of TNA said ''F!ck Dusty Rhodes'' before wrestling his son Cody for PWG last night. Cody was legit angry, saying Lee had broken one of his rules. He has said since his dad's death that he did not want his name using for storyline reasons, as he did not like when it was done with Eddie Guerrero.

In another interesting moment regarding Cody, former TNA man Joey Ryan wrestled as a parody of his Stardust gimmick this weekend.


AJ Styles says TNA crushed him:


"Ring of Honor treated me real well, and New Japan treated me like a superstar. So I've got to give credit to them, who helped boost my ego a little bit because it was definitely flattened due to TNA's service. But then — doing all that and then having the opportunity to come to WWE and… you know, whether people like it or not, WWE is easy, the biggest - you know, when it comes to wrestling, it doesn't get any bigger than the WWE. And being there means you've finally made it."


Bring them back:


WWE are surveying their fans on who they would like to see come back, possibly hinting at some of the ladies returning for Mania. Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Kaitlyn, Eve and Melina are the options.


WWE Alum hid to avoid work:


Curt Hawkins says JTG became so disillusioned with his WWE career that he would hide backstage to avoid being given terrible spots...

"We used to bust balls, like, JTG would literally hide in the locker room and just not want to… for him to be there and get his $500.00 for the day to do nothing and eat catering, and hide in the locker room is perfectly fine to him. I understand it and I don't, people get checked out, I think. And I refuse to ever be checked out. It's like, you could give me the worst situation, but as long as it's a match or something or anything on television, I'd do anything. If you tell me I'm on the show, I'm going to go out there and do whatever you tell me to the best of my abilities. I would never not want to participate."

No comments:

Post a Comment