Monday, February 6, 2017

Today's News

Indie hero:


Chris Hero has finished his indie bookings over the weekend, and will now return to NXT.


Raw tease:


  • Goldberg responds to Brock Lesnar's challenge to a final battle at WrestleMania
  • Seth Rollins' injury status to be revealed
  • Does Sami Zayn top the "list" of U.S. Title contenders?
  • Will Braun Strowman strike back against Roman Reigns?
  • Nia Jax's warpath continues

Angle tells true story of his Olympic medal:


Kurt Angle says Vince McMahon bought three replacement gold medals, after the real one was stolen at a WWE event...

"Vince McMahon wanted me to bring it on the road. The great thing about Vince, once it was stolen, it was recovered, he made three mock ones, so that we had them at the shows. So after that, I didn't have to worry, and believe it or not, those mockups were $3,000 each. That's how expensive it is to make a fake gold medal. Isn't that crazy?" 


WWE outreach:


WWE have sent a World title belt to the winners of last nights Superbowl.


WWE Hall Of Fame:


WWE will confirm their second Hall Of Fame inductees tonight on Raw. They will be Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson, the Rock 'N' Roll Express. They have added Ricky to their website to represent the team.


MVP:


MVP has revealed why he was fired by TNA...

"I'll tell you exactly what happened to me. An executive there made a bad decision. He screwed up and fired me for his mistake. I've always said that I don't have any animosity towards TNA; the production crew, the locker room, everybody was great. You just have some really poor management. People in positions that didn't know what they were doing."

And why he won't be going back to WWE...

"I don't have any disparaging words about WWE. As an ex-convict, when society wouldn't give me a minimum wage job, Vince McMahon gave me an opportunity to become a household name. And I made more money than both of my parents combined in their lifetimes. I can do what I do now because of the opportunity that Vince gave me and then when I wanted to leave, he said 'cool. come back when you're ready.' I have nothing but respect for Vince and WWE but it's kind of like that really hot girlfriend that you used to date and everyone was into. When she's on your arm everybody is like 'woah! He's with her!' but she farts in her sleep too. She has her flaws. Everybody else doesn't know that and when you go your separate ways there is no animosity, no hard feelings. It was a good time, we had our thing but we've moved on."


WWE sign Warrior:


WWE have signed Dana Warrior to a multi year contract. She will act as a brand ambassador for the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment