Saturday, February 4, 2017

Today's News

Samoa Joe branded:


Samoa Joe is expected to join the Raw live tour soon.



New school:


The Dudley Boyz are opening a second wrestling school later this year.



Old boy joins the party:


NXT held an in ring celebration after a live last night, to mark a referee being promoted to SmackDown. Scotty 2 Hotty came out to join the fun, and performed his signature move, the worm.



Omega reveals why he isn't coming to WWE:


"There are certainly factors, people there that I feel like I should tangle with, that would be an intriguing story. It's up to them. I wasn't able to tell my greatest stories in New Japan until they trusted me to run with the ball, either. It's a two-way street. If they give me a blank slate, and they give me a brush and they say paint your greatest picture ever, take as much time as you need and use whatever colours you want, I can guarantee them that I will give them a classic. However, if they give me a Post-it note and a piece or charcoal and say here's five minutes, I'll do what I can, but it may not be a classic."


Wrestling day:


Tomorrow is national pro wrestling day in the States. Chikara are using the day to try to raise money for a cancer charity. They are streaming an event on Facebook live.


Angle talks HOF:


"I was pretty surprised that I got the call this early. You know, at forty-eight years of age. I'm not even done with my wrestling career! I got a call from Triple H and he said how they wanted to induct me into the WWE Hall of Fame. That just puts an exclamation point to my pro wrestling career. I've been inducted into every hall of fame but the WWE in both amateur and pro, so this is definitely a huge honor."


HOF'er claims she tried to save Chyna:


Sunny says she tried to convince Chyna to go into rehab with her shortly before she died.


WWE in Asia:


Two of WWE's top officials are in Malaysia scouting for the Asia Championship tournament.


WrestleMania vs Superbowl:


Randy Orton has angered some in the States with his view on the American sports event...

"Wrestlemania is the Super Bowl of wrestling. Royal Rumble is getting in -- winning the Royal Rumble is getting into the Super Bowl of wrestling. Screw the Super Bowl, we're talking about Wrestlemania. Super Bowl ain't got s--t on Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania is the biggest show on earth, the greatest show on earth, and I feel like everyone knows that. World-wide. I'm gonna main event that show, and it's because I won the Royal Rumble. That's why I'm here, to meet the fans and talk about that. Everyone congratulated me and they want me to beat John Cena, take the title, put the gold around my waist, and that's what I'm gonna do."

No comments:

Post a Comment