Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today's News

Kofi Kingston:


Kofi Kingston will return to WWE action on the upcoming Australian Summer tour. He has been off the road since May 30.

Curtis Axel:


Joe Hennig has talked about his relief at dropping his terrible former ring name...

'At first, they (WWE) didn't want to bring up where I came from – which they have totally 180'd on. If I incorporate moves that my father and grandfather did, it's to pay homage to them – to my family. Family is number one and will always be number one to me. Even as Michael McGillicutty – I still wrestled as myself. I think it was a good thing – even though that name sucked. I hated being Michael McGillicutty and having to tell people my name. It was embarrassing. Even signing that five-syllable name is ridiculous. I always wanted to be "me" in the long run.''

MSG DVD:


More matches have been confirmed for the Madison Square Garden retrospective...

* Andre the Giant and Paul Orndorff vs. Bob Orton and Roddy Piper.

* Steve Austin stuns Vince McMahon, on Raw.

* First-ever Tag Team Tables Match, The Dudleys vs. The Hardys (Royal Rumble 2000)

* Booker T attacks Vince McMahon, on Raw.

Funaki:


Funaki worked for WWE on the current Japanese tour as a referee.

No comments:

Post a Comment