Sunday, July 28, 2013

Today's News

TNA teaser:


Adam Pearce, a Gutcheck reject has teased that the cryptic video (See yesterday) is for him.


Ryback responds to Goldberg chants at live show:




The fan that posted this claims that John Cena told Ryback that he should be happy they were not calling him a ''Wanker''.

Regarding the tour, Curtis Axel is working face, possibly a clue to a story twist coming.


New show:


Total Diva's debuts tonight.


Wedding date set:


Matt Hardy and Reby Sky will marry on October 3rd.


Ex star glad to be free of WWE:


Trent Barreta said of his time with WWE...

"Every indy show I do, it's so much different [than] what I did for the past five years in WWE, it's an opportunity to do whatever I want and have fun most of all. For five years I wasn't getting to just have fun. And I'm just really having a blast now, so I just look forward to every match."

No comments:

Post a Comment