Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today's News

Kurt Angle:


Kurt Angle has revealed how long his TNA deal has left to run...

''Well, I got another year and a half left with TNA on my contract I do plan on going probably two to three years, and I'm done. I will retire and ya know, when I'm retired that means I'm done. That doesn't mean I'm going to retire and come back. It means I'm finished with it for good."

So 18 months with TNA, 18 months with someone else???

He says TNA want him to work for them after he retires, but he wants to get back into Amateur wrestling in a coaching capacity.


WrestleMania 31:


WWE have asked a second city to bid for Mania in 2015, Detroit, They hope to get Ford Field, which hosted Mania 23 in 2007.

The city have asked for $60,000-$65,000 in investment from WWE as part of the proposed deal.


Bad sign for Sorenson:


Jesse Sorenson has accepted an office job with TNA, working in their marketing department. Many are taking this as a sign that the neck injury that almost paralysed him, has cost him his in ring career.


Zack Ryder:


In an interview with local media to promote WrestleMania 29, home town boy Zack Ryder has again discussed his mixed feelings about the event being so close to his home, when he does not have a match to work.

''This year there are a lot of mixed emotions. It's going to be cool that Wrestlemania is back in New York and New Jersey, I went to Wrestlemania X and XX as a fan and last year I had my first Wrestlemania match so it is cool. At the same time I'm not on the show so it's not cool and I wish it was somewhere else because all of my friends and family are going to be there and I'm not going to be on it so that part stinks. It's great that such a huge event is going to be at MetLife Stadium, Rock and John Cena the rematch, it's going to be historic. Whether Zack Ryder is on the card or not, Wrestlemania is going to be the show of the year and maybe the best one yet.''


Hall Of Fame:


Triple H has been meeting with actor Arnold Schwarzenegger this weekend, he hopes he will induct Bruno Sammartino into the HOF in April.


CM Punk on Taker:


After an embarrassing faux pas from Punk last week, he has backtracked slightly in a more recent interview...

"Yeah, I would," Punk replied when asked if he would be excited for a match with the Undertaker at WrestleMania. But, the funny thing about that is that it's almost a foregone conclusion. It would be an uphill and I love challenges but -- 20-0 is a nice round number. I don't know if he wants to go 21-0 or 22-0."

No comments:

Post a Comment