Friday, July 27, 2018

27/7/2018

NXT UK star joins MYC:


Toni Storm is the latest star in MYC2. Meiko Satomura is also officially in.


WWE lean on CZW:


CZW have withdrawn promotional material for Matt Riddle's next fight with them, they had advertised it as his last match before he joined WWE.


JR critical of champ:


Jim Ross was unhappy with Carmella at Extreme Rules...

"I think that Carmella on the postgame show that I watched after Extreme Rules, inadvertently gathered some 'go away' heat, she was over-the-top and awkward from my point of view. I understand and I appreciate her enthusiasm, but she kind of went into business for herself, it seemed like and I think that kind of turned some people off. It didn't sound really WWE-ish.''


Juice crush:


Juice Robinson has reacted to WWE's desire to re-sign him...

"I ain't going back. I ain't ever going back."


HHH pops for Rousey:


"I've never seen anybody grab it as quickly as she has. I mean, Kurt Angle would probably be the closest to it because he just took to it like a fish to water with it. But she has no right to be anywhere near as good as she is, but she just gets it. I mean she gets it on more than just a physical aspect, across the board. She wants to entertain and she's loved this from probably before anything else [...] she truly believes all she's done is to get to WWE. When I used to hear her say that before I used to think, 'oh that's a cool way of saying it.' But legit, it is like this is what she was supposed to be doing. Her route to get here was different than everybody else's. Her route to get here was going through judo and coming up through MMA and the whole thing to get to where she is right now. It truly is like she is, it's amazing."


HOF'er confirmed:


Beth Phoenix has confirmed she will be at Evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment