Monday, July 30, 2018

30/7/2018

Grand Master Sexay:


Tennessee's DA have ordered an investigation into the death of Brian Christopher. Police told them he had been put into a solo cell because of his ''Notoriety'' and had shown no signs, or given them any reason to put him on suicide watch during his three weeks in their custody. Dave Meltzer has though claimed he has had a history of mental health problems and had attempted suicide once before in 2014.

Police later released a press statement on the incident...

''At the request of 25th District Attorney General Mark Davidson, TBI Special Agents are investigating the circumstances surrounding an incident involving an inmate at the Hardeman County Jail. On Saturday evening, Brian C. Lawler (DOB 1/10/72) was found hanging in his cell. Corrections officers administered CPR until paramedics arrived. Lawler was transported to Regional One Medical Center in Memphis where he died Sunday afternoon. Preliminary information indicates the incident does not involve foul play. However, the investigation remains active and ongoing. Lawler was booked into the Hardeman County Jail on July 7th on charges of DUI, Driving on Revoked, and Evading Arrest.''

Jerry Lawler was at his side at the time of his passing. He had been trying to get Brian to clean himself up, and promised to get him a coaching job at the PC, if he could get clean and sober for a full year. He never could.


Cornette shoot worry:


Jim Cornette says he was once made to wear a bullet proof vest whilst managing Ted DiBiase, who had had a death threat made against him in Arkansas. Police felt he was in more danger, because he was a sitting duck outside the ring.


Cody funds fan:


A fan with a ticket for Cody's All-In show tweeted his disappointment at having to cancel his travel plans to go to the event after a change in his financial circumstances. Cody Rhodes saw the tweet, and sent him an undisclosed amount of money to a paypal account to pay for his flight, hotel and travel around the city for the weekend of the event.


Raw tease:



  • The Conqueror cometh: Brock Lesnar returns
  • Finn Bálor sizes up The Constable
  • The Baddest Challenger on the Planet: Ronda Rousey returns
  •  The Architect looks to deconstruct Drew McIntrye



Heat:


WWE are celebrating 20 years of Sunday Night Heat by reliving some of the big moments of the show, such as HHH's becoming the game promo, Kurt Angle's debut, the SuperBowl half time show, and the debut of Lita.


Raw is Hogan:


Hulk Hogan has been spotted in Miami, home of tonight's Raw.


MYC Impact:


Impact knockout Madison Rayne is one of the latest women joining MYC2. Priscilla Kelly and Xia Brookside (Daughter of British icon, Robbie) are also in. Crystal had has her offered spot revoked for unreleased reasons.


Henry wants retired return:


Mark Henry wants WWE to book Gail Kim for Evolution...

"I hope in all the worls of worlds that WWE reaches out to Gail Kim. She's one of my favorites and I'm not just saying that because we're friends. I'm saying that from a professional talent standpoint. There's very few women that have put the psychology into their matches and the storytelling that Gail has.''


Sting staying retired:


"Yeah, I'm really done. I mean my neck doesn't bother me at all. For the first couple of months after the match, I had an ache that would go down to the left side of my neck and down into my left trap. It was like a dull ache that was just there all the time and it was hard to sleep. I don't have any side effects, any trouble so all I know is the neurosurgeon said, "You are so lucky there wasn't a catastrophe that happened. I got to be careful and it's sad too because even at my age I feel like I could still go, I could still have a real good Undertaker match for example. We could tell an incredible story with both the chemics and the mystique of both of them. I've had these ideas for 20 years, some of the ideas I have in my head. It would be something that people would talk about for a long time, but I'm satisfied. I'm happy with the way things turned out. I did have my WWE run, it was short, but I had one. I did WrestleMania, I wrestled Seth Rollins, I wrestled for the WWE World Title, so I can't complain."


Debut:


Zelina Vega will make her wrestling main roster debut this week on SD.


Impact star retired:


Velvet Sky has confirmed she is retired, and talked about never making it to WWE...

"This is like the million dollar question: How come The Beautiful People were never in the WWE. Well, it's because WWE wanted to create their own version of what is already out there that they see that works. And, The Beautiful People, Angelina and I, we would never want The Beautiful People to be tainted or twisted or anything that I feel WWE would try to do to us if we were ever there. We would never be allowed to be The Beautiful People. The entrance? Forget it. We'd never be able to let the pigeons loose there. It wouldn't work there, and like I said, they've created their own version of The Beautiful People, so they even knew that we worked."

No comments:

Post a Comment