Tuesday, July 10, 2018

10/7/2018

Locker room mock Bret:


Seth Rollins says the WWE locker room were disdainful of Bret Hart calling him unsafe when he injured Finn Balor at SummerSlam...

"I have no idea if Vince even knew what Bret was saying about me as far as that's concerned. But yeah, I got support from guys in the locker room who were like, 'what is this guy even talking about? Why is he saying this stuff? It's just ridiculous.' So yeah, it was here and there but most people really didn't take it too seriously because it was so off the wall. So yeah people just make jokes about it for the most part."


Brock Lesnar:


Brock Lesnar has re-entered the USADA drug testing system, in preparation for his UFC return.


Extreme Rules:


Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens is booked. New Day vs Sanity will be the pre.


WWE games:


Ronda Rousey has officially been named as a playable star on this years WWE game.


SD tease:



  • Team Hell No kick off SmackDown LIVE on "Miz TV"
  • AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura to battle on SmackDown LIVE tonight
  • Asuka and James Ellsworth square off in a Lumberjack Match
  • Can Tye Dillinger defeat Samoa Joe?
  • Sin Cara looks for payback on Andrade "Cien" Almas



Jericho reveals legit heat with HOF'er:


"Scott Hall came up to me and told me that nobody was coming to see me, get in there, do your 5-10 minutes and get out. No one wants to see you. I remember thinking, wow, what an asshole. Why would you say that? I told Chris Benoit that, and Benoit was already furious with Scott Hallafter Hall pissed on Chris Benoit's cowboy boots by the urinals. He just leaned over while they were both pissing and he leaned to the side and pissed on his boots. Scott Norton, who is a friend of mine from my time in Japan said to me that if you don't say something to him next time he bullies you then I am going to say something and I will bully you. Either you do something about it or I will. If you do something about it and he wants to cause anything then I got your back. When Scott made another comment I went up to Hall and said to never f--king talk to me like that again, you understand me? I told him that there was no rib, or no joke, don't ever f--king talk to me like that again. He would tell me to calm down and that he was just joking, 'geez Jericho, can't you take a joke?' I looked over at Scott Norton and he was just smiling like I did the right thing. That was a Scott Hall for you. He was always like that, which is a shame. He was obviously a great worker and a great performer but no love lost for him even until this day."


Lita slams MYC champ:


Lita says Kairi Sane was not in a forgiving mood for the legends at the Rumble this year. She recalled coming around from the ''Worst blow'' she had ever received with Charles Robinson checking her condition.


Neville in Japan:


Neville has been spotted for the first time since moving home to the UK. He was visiting a gym in Tokyo. He cannot wrestle anywhere in the world right now because WWE have frozen his contract, so it won't expire until he works out his remaining dates.


PPV shufle:


Clash has been dropped this year and replaced with a delayed TLC, pushed back from October to December.


Jericho says it's time to stop suicidal moves:


He says he is concerned for the stars of today, and the serious injuries they are suffering because of their ring style...

"It's up to the individual guys you know. I have had an individual conversation with somebody, with Ospreay. People were saying he's the next Dynamite Kid, I'm like, 'dude you don't wanna be the next Dynamite Kid. This is what they're saying about you so these dangerous moves that you're doing, stop it! You need to be working with you're forty-seven like I am.''


Rock supports daughter:


Rock says he is firmly behind his daughter getting into wrestling...

"I love the idea. We had this big conversation, she came with me to Hong Kong and Beijing. I said, 'Honey, whatever your passion is, I support that. And wrestling was good to me, I started my career in Madison Square Garden. So, yeah, bring it on, she's going to be a champ."


Stars in surgery:


Fandango is in surgery for his shoulder injury today. Goldust is having a knee op.


Come get me:


Impact legend James Storm did an interview today where he repeatedly threw out teases to WWE to sign him up.


Tessa signs:


Impact have given Tessa Blanchard a long term contract.


Worst Raw... ever!:


This weeks Raw drew the worst viewing score in the shows long history.

No comments:

Post a Comment