Saturday, July 14, 2018

14/7/2018

All In:


Sean Mooney, The Jackyl and Justin Roberts have been named as part of the announce team for the All In stadium show.


NXT old boy calls himself new Undertaker:


Sami Callihan says he is the Undertaker of Impact...

"We do things our own way and that's why we are where we are. People want to wrestle oVe, people want to wreslte Sami Callihan because for lack of better terms I am The Undertaker of wrestling right now, especially Impact Wrestling.''


Debut break:


Shotzi Blackheart broke her ankle in her Impact debut match this week.


He's back:


Eric Bischoff says he would consider a WWE return, as a manager for a young talent with poor mic skills...

"I'd love to do it if it was a situation that would work of everybody. I'm pretty subjective when it comes to certain things, and I try to be objective. And I think my opinion, you know, a character like mine a General Manager, there's only so much you can do from a storytelling point of view. You could be that heel authority figure like I played for several years in WWE and certainly in WCW, and it's interesting and it's fun, but after a while, you've kind of done everything that you can do creatively. You know, I'm not a wrestler, especially in this stage of my life, I'm not gonna get physically involved in matches. So really the only storytelling phase in my life is that of an overbearing authority figure and we've done that, we've seen that. Not only with me, we've seen it with other characters, and I think the audience would get tired of it very quickly. I came out at the 25th Anniversary of Raw to a tremendous reaction, made me feel really good. And as amazing of a moment that was, I know deep down inside that after about two months of seeing me come out, they'd be like, 'oh my God, we've been there, we've done this. C'mon, let's move on. And besides that, he's kinda old.' So, I'm pretty realistic about the value that my character would have."


Daniel Bryan talks future:


"The wrestling world is an interesting world right now. But I love working with WWE, and my wife is a part of WWE and so there's a good chance I'll re-sign."


WWE respond to ROH / NJPW MSG show:


"MSG is, of course, free to work with ROH however they want."


Debut:


Geoffrey the Toys R Us giraffe made his wrestling debut in a Royal Rumble on the indies this weekend. Gangrel eliminated him with an Amazon package.

No comments:

Post a Comment