Wednesday, July 11, 2018

11/7/2018

I'm not done:


Booker T is not retired, despite not getting in the ring for 6 years...

"I never said that I was retired. I never said that I was never gonna put the boots on ever again. People ask me if I miss it, I go 'no, I don't.' People ask me, 'man, are gonna see one more match?' And I've always said, hey, never say never, because you never know what you're gonna do. Right now, I feel good, my body is as peak performance as it's gonna get at this stage right not. I'm not trying to put myself over or anything like that, you know, pat myself on the back or anything like that, but I've done a h*ll of a job trying to stay in shape. Trying to keep my body right, trying to keep my body tight. I'm a happily married man, but these young girls, man I gotta fight 'em off!"

He did though say another match would likely be for his own promotion, not WWE.

Goldust:


Goldust had double knee surgery yesterday. He also says he won't stay for much longer, but wants a World title run before he goes, it is the only thing missing from his WWE CV.

Injury:


Hiromu Takahashi has been declared well enough to fly home to Japan following his suspected broken neck.

Alum coming home:


WWE have confirmed Kaitlyn will wrestle in this years MYC.

Buy my gear:


Kurt Angle is selling his comic book hero inspired singlet profits raised will go for leukaemia research.

No comments:

Post a Comment