Tuesday, July 3, 2018

3/7/2018

Injury:


Ruby Riott injured her knee over the weekend. Tests found a sprain to her MCL.


Extreme Rules:


Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley is now official.


No Zo:


Enzo Amore says he cannot return to WWE...

"I couldn't tell you if WWE has tried reaching out. I blocked every number that had 203 in it. Straight up. I couldn't go back anyway. I have sciatica. I can't walk, bro. I can't do things physically that I once can do. Getting to the end there heading to WrestleMania, I was saying to myself that I wasn't sure that I could make it to WrestleMania, I wasn't even sure that I could make it to the Royal Rumble," he said. "I was so beat up but I kayfabed the s--t out of it. I don't want to go back anytime soon. I need my body to recover. I am not healthy right now physically. I can't touch my toes. I used to be able to. I was putting off so many things and burning the candle until the end. When I was a heel and had that title I was going hard. I was showing up to work. I had a few nights that I didn't have any nights of sleep, but you just couldn't see it on camera."


SD teaser:



  • Team Hell No to kick off SmackDown LIVE
  • AJ Styles takes on Aiden English
  • Jeff Hardy issues an Independence Day United States Open Challenge
  • Becky Lynch battles Peyton Royce
  • Asuka goes one-on-one with James Ellsworth
  • The New Day face off in the First Annual Third of July Pancake Eating Contest



Nakamura reveals excitement:


"One of the purposes of coming to WWE was to wrestle with Daniel Bryan. But now, I've got like a high possibility to wrestle with Daniel at like the biggest stage in wrestling history. So I'm so excited."


Dragon:


The Dragon Ricky Steamboat has had hip surgery.


NFL to Impact:


DeAngelo Williams has agreed to compete at Slammiversary for the second year in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment