Friday, July 13, 2018

13/7/2018

Rock talks political future:


"Just to put it into context, the Washington Post posted a story and the gist of it was if I did run I would have a legitimate shot at winning. It kinda picked up this steam, and when it picked up this steam a lot of the American public thought, 'that's a great idea!' So when that started picking up when I'm asked I say of course I have incredible respect for our American people and our country. So I said yes I will consider it. Of course, I would. But at the same time, I'm not delusional at all, like I need experience. So if that were to happen in 2024 or 2028 I would have to go to work and get some experience and understand policy."


Brock's last match:


Brock Lesnar will work what is expected to be his last WWE match at SummerSlam, WWE confirmed today.


MYC:


Vernice Gable, Lo Shirai, Nicole Matthews and Jinny are the latest ladies to take MYC spots.


Rey Mysterio:


Rey Mysterio will work for NJPW next month.


Haku talks his reputation:


"I'll tell you that some of them are true and some of them they make up. The beating up the people in bars is again just protecting the business and showing them what this business is all about. So most of them are true and I'm not bragging, I'm just telling you guys that it was just me protecting the business. People just had the wrong timing and had a few beers and would turn around calling the business saying it was fake and sometimes I guess it was jealousy that we were in the bar and that girls saw you on TV and start talking to you and are not talking to those local boys so there was other things that happened."


Double J talks WWE continuing PPV when Owen died:


"I've been around enough things in my life to know that accidents happen. Could everybody been more careful? Absolutely. On so many levels, but it is truly a tragic situation that happened and everybody that was a part of it was dealt that hand and everybody dealt with it differently. I chose to deal with it with it by not discussing it, not talking about it, moving on in the most positive light. Always talking glowingly and never wanting to go to that dark side and talk about those kind of issues that happened. I still believe this, Vince McMahon - solely Vince - nobody else, not Linda, not any of his inner circle at that time. It rests squarely on his shoulders and he had a decision that was wrong, regardless of the decision he made. Knowing Vince, he knew that. That's tough, but he took it and it got into a litigated part of life, but he put his best foot forward and 'kept on keptin' on.' My hats off to him and his family, because it's truly a tragedy.''


WWE own venue:


Cody Rhodes says WWE may have lost their stanglehold on MSG, but still own another...

"I found out the hard way that Staples Center is locked down to WWE."


Injuries:


Jason Jordan has been cleared for a month, but is waiting for creative to write him back in. Charlotte has 3 more weeks before she can return and Dean Ambrose will be back at the end of this summer.


Concussion awareness:


Mark Henry and Billy Corgan have been elected to the board of the Concussion Legacy Foundation.


McMahon legacy:


Stephanie McMahon says she hopes her and Shane's kids want to continue the family name in wrestling...

"I think it would be phenomenal if we had an additional McMahon-Levesque generation in WWE.''


Extreme Rules:


Sin Cara vs Andrade Cien Almas has been added to the pre.

No comments:

Post a Comment