Friday, April 20, 2018

20/4/2018

Big signing:


John 'Big' Gaburick is back working with WWE after 4/5 years with TNA.


Celeb remembers Bruno:


Musician Bruno Mars, who was given the Bruno name in tribute to WWE HOF'er Bruno Sammartino, has commented on the wrestlers passing...

''Sending love and prayers to Bruno Sammartino’s family. He was such a gentleman when I met him & really meant a lot to my father & I. RIP''


Jericho talks losing Taker match:


"For me, at this point, whether they want me to be part of the Royal Rumble or work against Undertaker or work against Funaki in a Lingerie Match, whatever they want me to do there I will. That's the good thing about my legacy and where I am at this point of my career. I can be the opening match or the main event, whatever it is, it's going to be good. Things changed, which is part of the world of WWE, happens all the time. For me, until I actually walk into the ring, sometimes you never know what is going to happen. Things get changed during the show sometimes. I think fans sometimes get a little to excited about certain things that happened and didn't happen."


WWE vs Fan:


WWE have filed a restraining order against a fan that has targeted their PC with years of harassment.


Hogan honoured:


Hulk Hogan will follow Triple H into the BGCA HOF this year, along with snowboarding icon Shaun White.


Heat on WWE:


WWE are in the middle of a ticketing fiasco for their Saudi special. WWE hoped to sell out the venue, and have made tickets available for as little as $2.70 but the release date to buy them has been pushed back and back for a month. The seating is also an issue, front row tickets are only available to one dignitary and his entourage. General tickets are also an issue as there are only two options, single male or family. The single male tickets sold in no time leaving only family tickets, but, to have a family ticket you must include at least one female in your party. That was fine until a last minute change swapping the single male and family areas. The family seats were moved forward to be closer to the ring and the single males were sent to the gods (High and back from the ring). Problem being, more single males had tickets than seats available and they cannot mix with the family seating, which is now massively under ticketed. So men are going to be turned away for an event they have tickets for, even though the arena will have huge amounts of empty seats.


Vader:


Vader has returned to hospital after developing pneumonia.


WWE promote Impact:


WWE are advertising the Impact streaming service as part of their deal to include footage on a new Hardyz DVD. Impact's logo will appear on screen during footage they own and this disclaimer...

"To watch all the Hardys' Impact Wrestling matches in their entirety, download the Global Wrestling Network app. Available on all your favorite streaming devices!"

...will air at the beginning and end of the production.


WrestleMania 35:


WWE have listed their top 5 ambitions for next years Mania...


  • Goldberg vs Braun Strowman
  • Daniel Bryan getting a WWE championship shot
  • Paul Heyman to be inducted into the HOF
  • Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair
  • Batista's return



Coach benched:


Booker T will replace Coach on Raw comms tonight. Coach seemingly found out from a troll on Twitter mocking his demotion, but he was trolling the troller. He says he will be back the week after next and is going to be working for the Golf channel next week.


Luger talks jumping ship:


"I was in a tag match with Davey Boy Smith taking on Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon at a house show the previous day. I would have handled the situation a lot differently today, but my contract was up so legally. Sting and Eric Bischoff had talked to me and decided to bring me in, but under one condition was that I couldn't tell Vince McMahon. I had a great relationship with Vince McMahon. We were friends, so I was very uncomfortable with it even back then, but I decided that it was a good opportunity, and was a way to feed my family. To make a long story short, I left and Vince and Linda [McMahon] were watching at home and were both like, 'you have got to be kidding me!' They were shocked just as much as the fans. They had to pull me out of their TV shows that they already taped, because WWF had pre-taped their shows. So, they had to pull me out of their TV shows and they had no ideas I was going to walk out there at the Mall of America. That was a shock to everybody; for sure."


Nikki Cross:


Sanity fans have been asking why the female member of the group will not step up with the guys to SmackDown. WWE have her scheduled for a big summer feud over the NXT Women's title, as none of the current NXT women are ready. 3 top women stepped up since Mania leaving them short of established female talent, Nikki is an established gimmick there and was therefore the obvious choice to be Shayna Baszler's next rival. She may join her guys later in the year.


Nikita returns:


British wrestler Nikita AKA Katie Lea Burchill is returning to Impact this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment