Friday, April 6, 2018

6/4/2018

CM Punk:


CM Punk's next UFC fight will be vs Mike Jackson.


No Rock:


The Rock has confirmed he will not be at Mania this weekend.


Hall Of Fame:


A new class will be enshrined into the WWE HOF tonight. WWE have confirmed Goldberg is the headline inductee.


WrestleMania:


Dana Brooke, Kane, Aiden English, Curt Hawkins, Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable have joined their respective battle royals.


Nattie dedicates move:


''The Surfboard is my way of paying homage to my uncle, The British Bulldog. Every time I do it, I think of him.''


Emma talks WWE release:


"I was definitely surprised. I really enjoyed my match with Asuka at the pay-per-view, and that was the first singles match that I had there. So I was definitely surprised when I found out, but it gave me almost like a launching pad to go out and wrestle for all these companies elsewhere. It was almost a reminder for the fans that I can wrestle. So it really helped me moving forward and I'm glad that I can wrestle everywhere now and the demand is there."


Goldust pops for locker room:


''In my years being in this wonderful business, I have seen locker rooms that were not so kind. Right now, I am proud to say that our roster and locker rooms are the very best I’ve ever seen.  All talent, stepping up and working together as a team. #JustAVeryProudVeteran love''


AJ campaigns:


AJ Lee has launched an online fundraiser for a mental health charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment