Saturday, April 28, 2018

28/4/2018

WWE cultural beatdown:


WWE gave a list of do not do's to all staff and crew to avoid cultural offense during their trip to Saudi, including banning Finn Balor from wearing his rainbow coloured attire and leaving Sami Zayn at home because he is Syrian and the Saudi's do not get on with them.

WWE defended leaving Sami at home...

"WWE is committed to embracing individuals from all backgrounds while respecting local customs and cultural differences around the world."

WWE did not get away scott free, they were forced to apologise for showing a backlash promo featuring some of the women that had been left at home. Saudi state TV cut the feed to the event and replaced it with a graphic blasting the ''Indecent'' women. More worryingly for WWE's 10 year plan in KSA both AP and BBC have reported on the incident, maximising their embarrassment with mainstream media coverage.


Record event:


Daniel Bryan had the longest time in a Rumble, Mike Kanellis the shortest and Braun Strowman scored most eliminations in a single match with 13 at the GRR last night.


Batista's WWE ultimatum:


"I told them next year would be my last year. I'm turning 50 next year. I'd be willing to ... I feel great. Physically, I'm in great shape. I've never let up on that. But I just don't want to be the old guy in the ring and I don't want to overstay my welcome. I just want to end my career the right way and next year will be the last opportunity, so if we can't make something happen by next year, then I'm just gonna officially hang it up. I'm doing okay for myself, so I don't need to be there. I just, I love it there. Even thought the fans totally crapped on me the last time I was there, I would still go back in a heartbeat and love to entertain them, and I would have fun doing it, man. I'd be happy to be there. But, I just don't get it, man. I don't get that company. I just don't understand."


Backlash:


AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura is booked for the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment