Wednesday, April 4, 2018

4/4/2018

JJ comes home:


Double J was backstage at SmackDown last night, 19 years after he last attended a WWE show.


Mixed Match:


Miz and Asuka won the MMC last night, beating Bobby Roode and Charlotte Flair.


WrestleMania:


Zack Ryder and Primo have added their names to the Andre tribute match. Mickie James, Carmella, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville have joined the ladies.


Mania SPOILERS!!!:


A live venue, scheduled to host a blue brand live after Mania, has possibly spoilt two title matches for this weekends super-show. They have advertised AJ Styles defending his WWE title in a Mania rematch against Shinsuke Nakamura and Charlotte defending hers vs Carmella, The latter would mean the end of Asuka's storied unbeaten run, and her return to Raw.


Mustafa Ali talks balancing WWE and being a cop:


"Yeah, it sucked, man. There were days I'd wrestle at 9 o'clock, and afterward, I often didn't shower and would just throw on sweatpants. I had my police gear in the car and would rush to get to the station by 10:30, clean myself off as best I could and be ready for my shift by 10:59. After the CWC, when I eventually came back to roll call, everyone was staring and smirking at me. I said, 'What's going on?' And they said, 'How was your vacation?' I told them it was a lot of fun, but they kept pressing. 'Where did you say you went again? Who did you go with?' She took a picture and sent it around to everyone, so yeah, they eventually found out."


Injury:


Samoa Joe will be cleared by WWE imminently.


Ashley Massaro:


Ashley has done a phoot shoot for Paul Heyman's website.


New baby:


Mike & Maria Kanellis have given birth to a baby girl called Fredrica.


Raw guest:


Tony Schiavone was at Raw this week.


Greatest Royal Rumble:


WWE have decided to air the Saudi special live, rather than the next night as was originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment