Saturday, April 7, 2018

7/4/2018

WWE HOF:


A new class of WWE HOF inductees have been enshrined. The Dudleyz, Goldberg, Hillbilly Jim, Ivory, Jeff Jarrett, Kid Rock, Mark Henry, and Warrior Award winner Jarius Robertson.

The Legacy class was named as Boris Malenko, Cora Combs, Dara Singh, El Santo, Hiro Matsuda, Lord Alfred Hayes, Freight Train Rufus R. Jones, Sputnik Monroe, Stan Stasiak, and Jim Londos.


WWE Network:


WWE have confirmed a 2nd Mae Young classic and UK tournament, the first King Of The Ring for UK only wrestlers and the return of Brother Love as host of a new podcast.


LU4:


Lucha Underground series 4 will start on June 13.


WrestleMania stage reveal:


A number of the ladies have had the honour of unveiling the set for this years WrestleMania...




Hardy ready:


Jeff Hardy has declared himself medically ready to return to the ring, and that WWE are preparing another match from the Hardy compound.


Impact / LU star wants WWE run:


Taya says she would like to wrestler some of the male stars in WWE...

"I think so. Why not? There is another place I have not been so maybe they need a little 'Wera Loca' in their life. And there a lot of really talented women on that roster right now that I think I would have great matches with. And a lot of men that I think I would have great matches with so maybe they need a little spice."


NXT:


Attention turns to NXT tonight as they host their pre Mania special. All titles are on the line, a new one will be debuted and we finally get the payoff from the Gargano / Ciampa split after almost a year of waiting.


Alum no shows:


Alberto Del Rio no showed the big co-pro Impact vs LU show last night. He was booked to be in the main event. No reason was provided, but internet tongues have started wagging in response, one of the more interesting theories is he will be at Mania this weekend to partner Braun Strowman.


Indie great sick of WWE:


Jay Lethal is sick of being asked about a WWE run...

"One funky thing that I do get tired of is when people say 'Hey man, quit wasting your time, go to WWE already.' First of all, I'm not wasting my time. I love what I do. I love Ring of Honor and I'm not interested in going anywhere right now. Second of all, I think some of the people that say that, they think you just go and knock on their door and say you're ready to go. It doesn't work like that either. Other than that, I don't get tired of it because that's wrestling fans and the main product that they watch is WWE and that's where they want to see all their favorite wrestlers."


WrestleMania:


Elias, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Sin Cara, R-Truth, Titus O'Neil, Apollo, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Mike Kanellis have joined the Andre match.

No comments:

Post a Comment