Sunday, November 6, 2016

Today's News

E&C 2:


Edge and Christian are working on the second series of their WWE Network show.



NXT:


NXT did their charity plane pull yesterday.



Brie Bella reveals match that will bring her back:


"I miss wrestling so much and cannot wait to make a comeback. Would I like to wrestle my sister? I do enjoy that, but I'd like to come back as a Bella Twin and take on Lita and Trish Stratus. You need to make that happen!"


WWE Christmas:


WWE have released their ugly sweater Christmas line. They are available via their webstore.


Eva shoots:


Eva Marie has visited a gun range for training for her next film role.


Fears for Hall Of Famer:


X-Pac and Scott Hall no showed an event this weekend, Pac apologised via social media, but no-one can get hold of Scott Hall to verify his status. The jilted promotor has asked someone to check on him, as he is concerned that he cannot be reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment