Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Today's News

TLC:


"Ready for War" by Adelitas Way has been named as the theme song for TLC.

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss will be a tables match and The Wyatt Family have won a shot at the Tag Team Championship.


Christian talks retirement:


"The way that I look at it is if I was earlier in my career, I think I would have had a bigger problem with it but I have accomplished so much in my career. The only thing I didn't do was headline WrestleMania. That was the only thing I would love to have done but didn't get a chance to do. Other than that, I was 2 time world heavyweight champion, we have had how many great ladder matches, stole the show at WrestleMania, travelled the world – if I didn't have those experiences and didn't have the accomplishments that I already did, I think it would have been harder for me, you know what I mean? I definitely realized at the time that I was closer to the end of my career then I was to the start so I think that made it easier than if I had been 31 – 30 or 31 years old."


205 Live:


Rich Swann won the Cruiserweight title on the debut episode of 205 Live on the WWE Network last night.


Injury:


Hulk Hogan says he is benched for a month with a broken bone in his foot.


Punk costs friend job:


Colt Cabana has revealed he was close to a WWE return in 2014, but CM Punk's walkout killed the deal...

"They wanted me to be, I think, an NXT ring announcer, right? 2014, and I went down there. And 2013… What happened, I think, Punk's DVD came out. I think Triple H watched it, and I think he went, 'oh my God, this guy can talk, like, I didn't know that.' I was in the company for two years, but nobody tells those guys that." Cabana continued, "and I think that's how I got fired too, is Kevin Dunn, literally, is the rumors I hear, allegedly, allegedly, allegedly, a third time, saw me on TV and said, 'this guy? No! Get rid of him!' I think that's what I heard happened. I did a tryout and then I did a tryout at Titan Towers and I never heard from them for eight months. So eight months pass, I think, nothing happens. Punk is getting pissy about his position. And so, I think that's one of the things he complains about, 'you guys don't do this, you don't do this, and then you call Colt and you don't even call him'. And they're like, 'oh my God! We didn't' so they call me in for another one. They call me back and nothing happens. And I do a second one and I think I did really well and then, eight months, nothing happened. Eight months later, they start sending me down to NXT for three weekends in a row. So what happened was, after the third week, and then, the fourth week, Punk ended up leaving. And then, the day after, I got a call saying, 'I don't think we're interested.'" 


PPV returns:


Elimination Chamber will be back on the WWE calendar next year.


Linda loses out:


Linda McMahon has lost out on the job Donald Trump was expected to offer her in his presidential team. Linda had a meeting in New York with the next American president, so she may still be rewarded for her $6,000,000 investment into his election campaign, but in a less prominent role.


Titus O'Neil:


Titus O'Neil started working as an ambassador for the police in Tampa today.


Del Rio UK no show:


Alberto Del Rio did not attend a booking in Nottingham today. He blamed travel issues.


Old boy returns:


NXT veteran Percy Watson has returned to WWE. He will be a third man on the announce desk.


WWE movie:


Here is the trailer for WWE's 'Surf's Up 2'...



Another hacking:


Stephanie McMahon's Facebook account has been hacked.


Ring return:


Tyler Reks got into the ring for the first time in 5 years at an indie show this week.


Goldberg promoted:


Goldberg has been moved back to the active WWE roster after 12 years away.

No comments:

Post a Comment