Monday, November 28, 2016

Today's News

World title wrist wear:


WWE have released a WWE World title wristwatch. It is priced at $79.99 (£68.45).



Sasha hacked:


Sasha Banks Instagram account was hacked and deleted over the weekend.



Jericho defends PPV main event:


In reference to Survivor Series...


"I loved the Goldberg finish. I think it was very smart. Had they gone out there for about a 10-minute match, and kind of been a little bit plodding, or maybe somebody blows up or whatever it may be, I don't think it would have been as effective. It was a shock-value, water cooler moment. Everybody's talking about it; it sets up for a huge main event rematch; and we have something to talk about, so I think it was a great idea. Everyone was shocked; everyone was surprised, but after thinking about it for a minute, I think it was actually a pretty brilliant finish. So congratulations to those guys. Congratulations to Goldberg for coming back and making his mark right away."


WWE sign deal:


WWE have signed a deal with Snickers. They will sponsor next years WrestleMania.


Raw tease:



  • Raw Women's Championship collision in The Queen City
  • Is the sun setting on The New Day?
  • An altogether different "Gift of Jericho"
  • The Brian Kendrick's Swann song
  • Nude awakening for Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Jake The Snake talks HOF / recovery:


"It wasn't at all what I expected. I thought it would be more about wrestling but it was more about healing between a man and his family. It was certainly a great night for me and I will never forget it. I am so grateful to the McMahons for allowing me the opportunity when it seemed like I did everything in the world to keep me out of the Hall of Fame. I made mistakes but they were big enough in their own right to forgive me for those and I can never thank them enough for that. The McMahon family put me through several rehabs. They didn't work but they got me closer to being better. Finally the thing with DDP did work because it was the right mixture of things at the time. I just encourage anybody who is struggling to never give up. That's the bottom line. That's what the disease wants. It wants you dead. If plan A doesn't work try plan B. If plan B doesn't work try plan C and just keep the hope alive. When you find the right formula it will be worth it. It might be Kool-Aid instead of iced tea."


NXT- Rumble:


WWE have announced a pre Royal Rumble NXT special for January.


TNA:


TNA are having trouble paying off Billy Corgan. They has been a number of issues in resolving the problems between the two sides, but they expect to have things completed within the next week or two. When that is done Anthem are expected to announce that they have completed a takeover of the promotion. Their lawyers are finalising the buyout at the TNA offices this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment